Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Please don't hate on my Adham-Moti. ๐Ÿ˜† Amo forever. ๐Ÿ˜† Btw, Lavina looked so freaking pretty in the bath scene tonight. Like a fairy princess. 

so we r hving plenty of bath scenes late, next its Jodha's turn...j/k
SHARBI_NISHKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
epi was nice
mainly akdha pooja scene

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Please don't hate on my Adham-Moti. ๐Ÿ˜† Amo forever. ๐Ÿ˜† Btw, Lavina looked so freaking pretty in the bath scene tonight. Like a fairy princess. 

If i were gay (which i hope i am not๐Ÿ˜†) i would have had a huge lesbian crush on her! 
Man She is beautiful !!! The scene was so perfectly shot, and she executed it beautifully.

I wish we have a near similar scene with Paridhi, when Jalal walks in.
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poulomi12

If i were gay (which i hope i am not๐Ÿ˜†) i would have had a huge lesbian crush on her! 
Man She is beautiful !!! The scene was so perfectly shot, and she executed it beautifully.

I wish we have a near similar scene with Paridhi, when Jalal walks in.

Haha, I know. She is very pretty. ๐Ÿ˜† Btw, did you notice something funny? How Jalal does not even care how his favorite wife is, almost naked, bathing, and keeps on talking about Jodha? He does not even look over at her. And one freaking look at Jodha's face, and he is trying to kiss her, touch her, molest her. Wow. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: stephhh

I agree with u Poulomi, he is lusting and what will akbar do if he catches him? 

He perhaps will say, "Dude! You are sick!"
_Poulomi_ thumbnail

Haha, I know. She is very pretty. ๐Ÿ˜† Btw, did you notice something funny? How Jalal does not even care how his favorite wife is, almost naked, bathing, and keeps on talking about Jodha? He does not even look over at her. And one freaking look at Jodha's face, and he is trying to kiss her, touch her, molest her. Wow. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Not shocking, they were married for a LONG time, more than a decade passed! What part of her is he not familiar with!๐Ÿ˜† Where as there is a fresh beauty in front of him.
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am going to be a spoilsport here..But I am hardly amused with all the Typical Ekta-ish vamp and a Shehenshah discussing how to tame his new wife with Ruqaiyaa..Well..I agree they are childhood mates and share a deep bond but sorry to say that bond is looking freaking cheap now..Respect for Ruqaiya is growing lower day by day...There is no grace in that scene where Jalaal discusses how to tame JodhaI mean of all issues Shehenshah indulges with how to tame new wifey with old wifey..Hmmm Not amused..Though Lavina looked gorgeous in that golden coloured off shoulders dress in the petaled pool,but the feel is so Ekta drama...*Crinjes..Seriously the show has wonderful dynamics but there is no class*Cringes*
The scene was aesthetically shot but somehow I find it weird
Jalaal looks like a stubborn kid complaining with petty issues of wifey dearest with Ruqaiyya mommy...
Mommy she broke my toy ab main kya karun๐ŸคขWhy does a woman have to be negative to glorify another..I really don't understand chalo anyways Fodder for drama Hmmm
I am fine with JR being close friends and sharing lots of things but I had expected a more subtle bond where Ruqaiya's wits are Jalaal's love..But no Seriously hadd hai...At least JA interactions should be situational I am upset
OK roflmao with Adham Moti fantasy role play ๐Ÿ˜†That was hilarious๐Ÿ˜‰

Loved the Salima and Jodha scene!! It was beautiful..I wanted some more interaction between them looking forward...
That complaint scene was beautifully done๐Ÿ‘I loved that!! BTW I donno but EK has made it a typical Push and Pull story..I wanted something more subtle and beautiful with royalty associated..Hmmm
I love Rajat's acting and I love Paridhi's portrayal too But the treatment of the story is not amusing at least to me ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by manzilmukul - 10 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@piu ! For Jalal ruq is his Chaddi buddy partner in crime ! ๐Ÿ˜†
That's the exact reason I had pointed out in my ruq vs jodha comparison post if u remember !
Ruq is an insecure at heart here and she just believes in to sucking up to Jalal to make him her ardent follower , precisely why she hardly corrects him but more so encourages him since she knows that pumping jalal's ego (what he loves to have ) is the best way to remain his equal partner.๐Ÿ˜† this has been proved since the beginning for ruq !
The new begum here is unfortunately making all attempts to deflate jalal's pride and ego , hence he finds peace of his devilish mind with the one who will fill up that air again in him that jodha drains out ! ๐Ÿคฃ

I still feel that the show has grown a lot from the beginning week and it has went up on standards ! And it's time above we accept ruq can't be a layered character ! Lol ! There's just too much politics that goes on in all Mughal characters and its fine to not pull off all Layers since its better for CVs to show an out right negative character than start with a complex one and ruin it later IMO ! ๐Ÿ˜†
stephhh thumbnail
Originally posted by: poulomi12

Not shocking, they were married for a LONG time, more than a decade passed! What part of her is he not familiar with!๐Ÿ˜† Where as there is a fresh beauty in front of him.

Oo Maa go aishob ki shob kotha hocche ekhane go, ami to baccha manush...

If it was ruku-akbar story then they wud surely shown wht u said, Annie but its Jodha-AKbar and I think next time if we get Jodha shower scene (wth the rate of shower scenes they r throwing on us now) and Akbar walkining in like Poulomi sais then he wud defo get mesmerized by seeing half-naked wifey n will forget all his hatred for the second, even will get Jodha's fantasy dreams while sleeping
๐Ÿ˜†
stephhh thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

I am going to be a spoilsport here..But I am hardly amused with all the Typical Ekta-ish vamp and a Shehenshah discussing how to tame his new wife with Ruqaiyaa..Well..I agree they are childhood mates and share a deep bond but sorry to say that bond is looking freaking cheap now..Respect for Ruqaiya is growing lower day by day...There is no grace in that scene where Jalaal discusses how to tame JodhaI mean of all issues Shehenshah indulges with how to tame new wifey with old wifey..Hmmm Not amused..Though Lavina looked gorgeous in that golden coloured off shoulders dress in the petaled pool,but the feel is so Ekta drama...*Crinjes..Seriously the show has wonderful dynamics but there is no class*Cringes*
The scene was aesthetically shot but somehow I find it weird
Jalaal looks like a stubborn kid complaining with petty issues of wifey dearest with Ruqaiyya mommy...
Mommy she broke my toy ab main kya karun๐ŸคขWhy does a woman have to be negative to glorify another..I really don't understand chalo anyways Fodder for drama Hmmm
I am fine with JR being close friends and sharing lots of things but I had expected a more subtle bond where Ruqaiya's wits are Jalaal's love..But no Seriously hadd hai...At least JA interactions should be situational I am upset
OK roflmao with Adham Moti fantasy role play ๐Ÿ˜†That was hilarious๐Ÿ˜‰

Loved the Salima and Jodha scene!! It was beautiful..I wanted some more interaction between them looking forward...
That complaint scene was beautifully done๐Ÿ‘I loved that!! BTW I donno but EK has made it a typical Push and Pull story..I wanted something more subtle and beautiful with royalty associated..Hmmm
I love Rajat's acting and I love Paridhi's portrayal too But the treatment of the story is not amusing at least to me ๐Ÿ˜ก

I agree with you, and come on no surprise coz its Ekta's show