Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 - Page 112

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey dish... I too told my friends that I want sagar to overtake but them I have some plauses too ... Sagars won't be able to maintain the numbers I feel ! They haven't experimented with love hate a lot at the intense level and they will face the flak and I think they are too reputed with this holy image of ramayan to take controversies child .
I hope that despite the new PH Ekta generously leaves her set of creatives on show to not let it tank !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khush- thumbnail
Another point dish and Lashy stalker πŸ˜†

I have seen that RT/ PRC was the bone of contention between Kekta Sagar ! Maiyya found it very hard to digest that PRC and BBB stole thunder from her K shows ... those days awards and TV was rules by maiyya and imagine giving best actor to RT with the likes of ram ronit and sharad πŸ˜›
Ever imagined why in world kekta took all her big names and made a mahabharat with no head or tail ? To show someone she can do it too, but obviously it boomed like no tomorrw πŸ˜†

Her next step was to pull RT to her territory !
Ever heard kekta ? Borrowing popular faces ? No . She makes faces known ! She pulled rt into tere liye ...

Which actor has shown the attitude RT has by dissing Ekta for TL and even persuaded by maiyya ? 😳 she has thrown all others out like Kankar ! Result Sagars tried to pull him for Krishna on colors ... Even today RT bajaoes her press meets royally but she won't stop him cause she knows if e leaves, someone will pull him into their side and attempt a PRC 2 πŸ˜‰ yes she is also bust in bolly but that's for another time ...

So I don't think kekta will have the heart to give it to Sagars or Sagars wanting it from her ... Only huge channel influence can maybe do this !
AreYaar thumbnail
Today's epi was a good one...they showed the razor sharp minded Jalal for a change...lol...the way he handled the whole harem politics and told those Begums to shut up when he's talking...lol...and even bigger LOL at him more or less telling RUQAIYYA to shut up when he's talking.

And then later on his confrontation with Ruq where he confronts her with the truth and gives her a solid tongue lashing...Ruq was totally rattled...lol...my fav. bit was when he tells her he knows she's tez but she forgets that he's the Shehenshah...lol

And the final Jalal-Jodha scene was nice too...good conversations b/w them...Jodha teasingly asking him if he comes looking for her in the angoori bagh and Jalal hurriedly giving her an excuse was hilarious...the end bit with Jalal trying to hold her hand but Jodha withdrawing again...lol...bechara Shehenshah...but Jodha's taking her sweet time coming around...she's deffo touched by his implicit trust in her.

It will likely take another huge jolt situation for Jodha to acknowledge her love for him.
-Khush- thumbnail
Jab Jalal bolega toh Sab chup rehna mangta re baba ! 😎

Loved Jalal going to jodha first then blasting her in DEK like he told her ... He is not doubting her but wants to know her feelings abt the matter !

The way Jalal shuts up those bandhis and then tells ruq to shut up till she is allowed to speak was awesome sauce 🀣

Someone please make a meme with Jalal's crooked neck cool swag defending jodha face with the Bitch Please text 🀣

Loved his lashing of Ruq RT was fab in it ! Ruq was a spoilt child who always got away from the busy and doting parent like Jalal but finally Jalal caught her from the ear and how ! πŸ˜›
That u r forgetting u maybe smart but I'm a king ... And the way he barks how dare you break Mughal code and his hurt that she shattered his pride today 😑
Lol at Jalal cooly telling her the name of the sculptor who was given the bulk order πŸ˜†

Angoori Baugh ! Akdha look so pretty in that light man

Aha I so love their regal talks , and mostly when jodha is listening!
Jalal going on a spree talking abt his sentiments during that phase and then smilingly saying he respects all religions ...

And then ... Jodha the libido killer 😑 bas kar Pagli rulayegi kya 😳
Why did she have to pull her hand ? Should have let it be and given Jalal Hints to continue by looking elsewhere acting indifferent !

Ugh jodha ! I declare you were born without a hypothalamus / pituitary gland 😑 vichitra pashu Tum ho 🀣

I love the white room they are using ! First in chess epi and now today it looks much lively than that ugly green hall !
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Khush-

And then ... Jodha the libido killer 😑 bas kar Pagli rulayegi kya 😳
Why did she have to pull her hand ? Should have let it be and given Jalal Hints to continue by looking elsewhere acting indifferent !

Ugh jodha ! I declare you were born without a hypothalamus / pituitary gland 😑 vichitra pashu Tum ho 🀣

I love the white room they are using ! First in chess epi and now today it looks much lively than that ugly green hall !

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

LOL bechara Jalal...humesha VANCHIT hi reh jaata hai...🀣

So sweetly he tried to hesitantly brush his fingers over her hand and Jodha INSTANTLY withdrewπŸ˜†

Jodha's mind is a mystery as always...in one breath she will tease him about looking for her and the next instant withdraw if he tries to show his affection for her in a more physical manner.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Khush! I know darling! I rememba those times when PRC beat all the K shows and that made EK lose her cool a couple of times πŸ€£ 
Damn. I rememba those days. No wonder she snatched him away from them as soon as he was done with DV. 

Hmm. I still wanted the Sagars to get hold of JA. Wishful thinking. 

Anyway,for goddamn sake,finish this thread already! 
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Anu and Khush : What deee pataaal is LIBIDO? πŸ˜•
-Khush- thumbnail
Anuuu ! 🀣 sachi Yaar 😑 haath maarne deti toh uska kya bigad jaata poor baby ... Like seriously Tripti is right how can this lady be so straight ? She doesn't get turned on by his charm/hotness/ flirting or even his sexy voice ? 😳

Bechaara VANCHIT... Sigh ghrina got a twin brother 😭 lol

Like according to him as said recently the guy has 4999 women who are ever ready to bang him but he only wants this 5000th lady who will kill his drive every frucking time 🀣

@disha oh you mean what the hell πŸ˜† lol libido ijjh someone shareerik iccha/ Yatra errr sexual desire/ drive πŸ˜› lmao
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Khush-

Anuuu ! 🀣 sachi Yaar 😑 haath maarne deti toh uska kya bigad jaata poor baby ... Like seriously Tripti is right how can this lady be so straight ? She doesn't get turned on by his charm/hotness/ flirting or even his sexy voice ? 😳

Bechaara VANCHIT... Sigh ghrina got a twin brother 😭 lol

Like according to him as said recently the guy has 4999 women who are ever ready to bang him but he only wants this 5000th lady who will kill his drive every frucking time 🀣

@disha oh you mean what the hell πŸ˜† lol libido ijjh someone shareerik iccha/ Yatra errr sexual desire/ drive πŸ˜› lmao

@black: 🀣 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣LMAO what a SHUDH DESI description, Khush! You'd do Jodha's hindi SHABDKOSH proudπŸ‘πŸ˜†

@blue: LOL the other 4999 have come too easily to him so Jalal obviously will be more obsessed with the only one, the HUNAR KI KHAAN as he calls her who spurns himπŸ˜†...I guess killing his drive is also one of the "hunars" he weirdly he admires about her now? Lowe ke side effects...pagla gaye hain Shehenshah...ab toh unhein gussa bhi nahin aata at being spurnedπŸ˜†

Edited by AreYaar - 10 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Aaabhar Oh Mitra (Areyaar ) 🀣

Seriously jodha is sooo seedha in this vishay Jalal may have to stop such hints and openly tell her Humare Mann mein aapke Liya shareerik iccha jagrit ho rahi hai puri bhi karade mhaari jodha 😑

Lol anger ... Don't worry the precap today has panauti of Jodha's life sujamal bhaisa back to meet her ! I sooo know cheapu is going to plant them like movie and maybe MA will rile up Jalal by saying this is why she doesn't let u touch her !
Logic says what jodha did in Ben track Jalal shouldn't distrust but these both have gigantic egos ! Can never predict ! Jodha is s that forbidden fruit he wanted once in a bad way , and wants her today in a good way too πŸ˜‰
Plus I think jodha may dig her own grave here by lying to Jalal abt sujamal ! She loves sujamal and my hunch says she will forgive him and protect him and Jalal will not like jodha lying to him !

And like I read I feel sujamal will die saving jodha or Akdha from shareef unlike in a war like her does in the movie ! Maybe after their fight that kidnap spoiler comes true and sujamal will die saving her or both from him and abul Mali !