Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
did anyone notice? Shaguni had turned a lot many years older within a few months. 🀣 Bechaari ki awaaz kuch zyaada hi shake ho rahi thi πŸ€ͺ
AreYaar thumbnail
I loved that Jalal reversed her argument on her...she said her duty was to save his life and she's done that so she has to go...and he point blank told her that if she goes, HE goes...he REFUSED to go on living without her...basically told her point blank that if you die, I die...so your sacrifice will be in vain cuz main toh zinda rehne nahin wala...hahaha
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah! Implying that there was no point in her sacrifice if she doesn't survive.
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm gonna talk only after getting home ughhh classes !
AreYaar thumbnail
Gifs :-)

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love your reviews and your GIFs Anu. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_girl

I love your reviews and your GIFs Anu. 

Thanks, Star_girl :-)
-Khush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Wow when this show gets it right, it REALLY gets it right!  And no matter how much they drag and drag and drag, they NAIL the moments of emotional deliverance big time!

This episode belonged to Jalal through and through...and if the first scene with Kanha wasn't brilliant enough, then there was THE scene...lol...THE scene of the show for sure...What a performance by Rajat today...SUPERB stuff...he's more than justified his best actor awards today...what EMOTING, man!

The DIRECTION of that scene deserves major kudos too...the way they juxtaposed Jalal holding her hand to the figurative treatment of the bit as Jodha is walking towards her end...and he stops her...and true to character, even when he's confessing his love to her at long last, Jodha is busy chiding him for giving commands like an Emperor...oh these twoπŸ˜†...BRILLIANT scene...after AGES, JA gripped me like this...

And I loved the very last bit too...the way Jodha's fingers flutter in his hand as she comes back to life and the way his hand instantly moves to grip hers...subtle but lovely touch...Jalal's love for her was so beautiful to watch today...definitely one of the most intense and beautiful confessions of love on Indian TV.

@bold... so true πŸ˜ƒ
Don't laugh...but I literally thought I clicked an old epi when i saw them in the puja scene! πŸ˜†when I saw jalal in blue I realised this is his dream! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
The kanha scene was what USP of their relation is! jitna bhi jhagde and ladd mare but will MISS IT like heck if they don't talk to the other
Just like how after shivani saga Jo told him taunt me but don't ignore me! same came to full circle for Jalal... fight with me but do not go away! 

I loved that bit too in soul talk too and that is why I said in the last page that scene was DEFINING Jalal! his passion, possessiveness, love and haq for her! His ego that he writes his fate and his orders that Yeh humara hukum hai you can't leave my newfound heart battered like this and go! and jodha giving this amused little look when he says that πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
and that teardrop... that screamed that how can I leave you who loves me so much?! β­οΈ

I feel since this is shown as a soul talk/ imagination we still might see Jalal not confessing he is in love! πŸ˜› or else they could have shown him saying it straight in reality talking to the behosh Jodha! πŸ˜‰

Jodha too... WHO is she fooling? She once questioned bakshi how illusional love ccan be, today she herself gave her life despite the ugly behavior she was meted to by Jalal at some points, she is MAD in love! πŸ˜† she would totally scream her "kartavya" wala lowe out if in her place Benzo would have already harmed Jalal! πŸ˜‰

and YES that ferocity with which he told Jodha that BAHUT Zidd karli no more was SO Jalal! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
Finally he even tho in dream chides Jo for always having her way! his tone was so awesome there! 

Takhliyaa! Oh man that ruffled some feathers! πŸ˜› Loved how instead of saying even a cordial "please leave me alone" he more curtly said Takhliya to Ruq! πŸ‘πŸ˜† ... and tomorrow looks like Ruq's 24 hour humanity pill effect will finally stop its effect! πŸ€£

I would be a happy happy pankhi if Jalal cutely cries and scolds her for doing this ! πŸ˜³ 

Lovely Gifs! πŸ‘

Oh I read this in a thread and it is true... how in the mandir dream the BG is all bright and in reality it is all dark! How jalal's life is without and with her! πŸ‘

I would also point that was also done in the soul talk... light in the reality and dark in dream! Even their clothes!
Jalal in orange in mandir dream, and in blue in reality, also in the dream where Jodha is leaving him and Jodha is in blue and in green/yellow in mandir dream! πŸ˜› As if their lives are colorless without each other! 
-Khush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: The.Patthaaka.

did anyone notice? Shaguni had turned a lot many years older within a few months. 🀣 Bechaari ki awaaz kuch zyaada hi shake ho rahi thi πŸ€ͺ

Ajeeb log hain! πŸ˜³ themselves notice someone so closely and then call me their fangurl! πŸ˜›
Gandi baat Dish-um ! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Hey thanks, Khush!

Oooh FEROCITY is SO the word...there was ferocity but an earnest, poignant type of ferocity in Jalal's confession of his feelings for her.

Oh I'm also pretty sure they won't confess to each other since we got a full blown SUBCONSCIOUS confession...when she wakes up, I bet they will go back to their usual taunt flirting mode...lol...and both will pretend like the whole open love declaration didn't happen...this is how JA always drags...I'd be surprised if the confession was directly addressed when Jodha wakes up...and jitna EGO hai dono ka, I bet both of them will want the OTHER to confess FIRST even if Jodha realizes...lol

The Kanha scene touched me...from the dargah scene to the kanha scene, the message was poignant...especially with the relevant FBs of Jalal showing Jodha how to pray at the dargah and then him imitating her way of praying at the Kali temple...lovely message of secularism there.

I also love the slight hesitation in Jalal as he picks up the diya all unsure and slowly starts the aarti...lovely nuances from Rajat today.