Chat Clubs

Bigg Boss Chat Club #8 - Page 68

Senoritaaa thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

he he aur koi mod nahi hoga bashing rokne ke liye 😆

hahaha vahi to and agar ek mod ne ek AT me roka to sab bolenge hume kyu roka hamse kya dushmani...AT's me bhi compition hoga kiski AT jyada thread complete karti hai

Sab fans bash karenge and others o happy b'day wala bash karenge

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senoritaaa thumbnail

he he..JSG..u and I can easily get into a fight..😆

oh really? Y so
Lets fight
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .SanVi.

oh really? Y so
Lets fight

because i can't stand her..not for a sec..and i hate her for so many reasons..beginners for ruining DMG..😆
Senoritaaa thumbnail
Ohk no problem sabki apni choice...dont worry me baki fans ki tarah nai hu..jo apne fav ki burai sunte hi fighting shuru karte hai
So its my opinion that haters keep hating i wil love my fav stars more than u hate
Ha mere frnds ke sath karti hu haters ki burai
Senoritaaa thumbnail
oh god vina mallik hahaha
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Saniya93

The lists being posted are the ones we saw maybe a month ago, most of those were probably approached but most have also declined. As usual from them one or two ppl will only end up actually being part of the show.

Zee is a pretty reliable person and seriously she has more chances of being right than those gossip websites that make things up as they please.

So far Zee has confirmed only Kushal's participation (and just for the record I think Kushal and Elelna are still together, check her twitter still posts pics of them together, for those who think they have seperated).

Second thing was there were gonna be seven contestants from previous seasons and seven new ones. Today Zee posted that Dolly, KRK and Raja had been approached for that.

I'm excited for Kushal being there, although he is laid back he is very opinianated and upfront so will be imteresting. 😊

aww saniya me too hoping to see kushal in BB7.. ðŸ¥³ 
since it is saath saath and heaven v/s hell so they'll not select people like they always do.. ðŸ¤” 
WreckLass thumbnail
Question: who is Kushal?😕 TV actor hain kya?
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Meri aankhon mein moti se bhi bade bade khushi ke aansun hai...sacha shishya mil gaya mujhe..oh GG..kabhi kisi ne bhi life mein tumhe bash karne ki koshish ki to rakhi ki kasam...mujhse bura koi nahi hoga..😃

Zephy looks like a huge Bhai here ðŸ˜‰

Thanks GG ðŸ˜Š
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kls600

Media buzz: Bigg Boss season 7's expected contestant list

1 hour ago | TellychakkarTeam

The mighty Salman Khan is back with for Bigg Boss 7. Premiering on 15 September 2013, this popular reality series of Colors will force its way into the TRP charts.

A lot has been written in media about the probable contestants making it to the line-up of this successful Endemol India produced show.

A little birdie tells us that the probable list of Bigg Boss 7 might look like this:

Pratyusha Banerjee, the original Anandi of Balika Vadhu, Cyrus Broacha " the Comedy King, talented actressBarkha Bisht Sengupta, the controversial off-spinner Harbhajan Singh, actress Madhura Naik, singer Rahul Vaidya, the popular model Pooja Misrra, singer Shaan, Salma Merchantt, Gurdeep Kohli, Adaa Khan, Kushal Tandon, BJP leader and actress Smriti Irani, sensational bowler S Sreeshanth.

What do you think about this line-up? Who will you want to see in the Bigg Boss house?

Keep writing your comments, and we promise to keep you updated regarding the final line-up to enter the Bigg Boss house.

Add another list to the mix ðŸ˜†

smriti irani would be a pain  rest are somewhat fine.. are they planning to bring harbhajan-sreesanth, rabiya khan - aditya pancholi for heaven v/s hell saath saath theme?? ðŸ¤”
Senoritaaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: T1ddlyW1nks

Question: who is Kushal?😕 TV actor hain kya?

yes he is TV actor
Male Lead from the show ek hajaron me meri behna hai on star plus