Chat Clubs

Bigg Boss Chat Club #8 - Page 105

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ehaab

COLORS @ColorsTV

We are still on the sets of #Jhalak with @BeingSalmanKhan bringing all the LIVE updates to you! Lots more coming up! Stay tuned! @BiggBoss

So Salman Promoting BB 7 on Jhalak ?? πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: nishu786

Congrats bro...My wife's due date is Nov last week πŸ˜›

Congrats to both the Fathers to be, Nishu and Fire_Gun! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Anybody know any names of Bigg Boss inmates yet? Kushal Tandon's name went in the Dustbin πŸ˜‰ 
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Shumacher

I can't believe this MORON Kushal Tandon was going to come in Bigg Boss! He said "Fans aur STUPID mein bohat difference nahin hota"! ... What a dumb fellow! See his interview to know how dumb he is. I had never seen any serial of his and heard his name for the first time in Bigg Boss 7 rumours only. But thank God he has not been signed by Bigg Boss 7 yet. πŸ˜‘

He can be the Butt of our Jokes like Pillu Paul last year if he comes πŸ˜†
SoPunk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shumacher

Congrats to both the Fathers to be, Nishu and Fire_Gun! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Anybody know any names of Bigg Boss inmates yet? Kushal Tandon's name went in the Dustbin πŸ˜‰ 

Ya Congrats πŸ˜Š

You will never get a 100% confirmation of any contestant, Booz the contestants will keep denying even after signing contracts, due to contract clause of not disclosing it... More over BB doesn't want to confirm names and then don't want them to make a pact before coming to the BB House. All planning and plotting should be in house...πŸ˜†

If anyone is confirmed yet, I would say it's still Kushal. But as I said, you can never be 100% on anyone, until 15 sep... But don't count him out ...😊
WreckLass thumbnail

Hey Guys!
Here is the offlicial thread discussing everything about BB 7
This chat club was opened to keep in touch with friends. So yeah we obviously discuss everything but BbπŸ˜†
Again this is a chat club...so yeah yap away about anything...no rules.
But  of late this cc has been all about BB7 and the possible contestants. So it is getting confusing to see where i said hello last and discussed something not related to BB😳

Edit- all you bangla speaking peeps, i love you all...but please dont make me a murdererπŸ˜ˆπŸ€”
Edited by T1ddlyW1nks - 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: D3_4life

He can be the Butt of our Jokes like Pillu Paul last year if he comes πŸ˜†

I saw this Dumb-Fu*K speak for the first time. And this video clearly shows how much brains he has. I am surprised how do idiots like him get cast in Tv serials in the first place. I'm sure Bigg Boss has some standards and will never sign such an idiot. It is obvious now that he himself spread the rumours of coming in Bigg Boss by buying articles in Times Of India. If you see the video carefully, the moment he is asked about his entry in Bigg Boss his expression changes. I doubt if he was even approached by the Producers of BB at all. Actually, BB is a free for all publicity hunters. They know that BB Casting Team will neither deny nor comment on anybody's participation in Bigg Boss. So these small time actors take advantage of that. I'm so glad that he has not been contracted by the channel for Bigg Boss.
This content was originally posted by: SoPunk

Ya Congrats πŸ˜Š

You will never get a 100% confirmation of any contestant, Booz the contestants will keep denying even after signing contracts, due to contract clause of not disclosing it... More over BB doesn't want to confirm names and then don't want them to make a pact before coming to the BB House. All planning and plotting should be in house...πŸ˜†

If anyone is confirmed yet, I would say it's still Kushal. But as I said, you can never be 100% on anyone, until 15 sep... But don't count him out ...😊

As far as I am concerned, it is very clear from the video that he has not been signed by the channel. I don't think they will sign such a dumb idiot. πŸ˜†

EDIT:  Let's ask Nishu. He will confirm it. 
Edited by Shumacher - 10 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: T1ddlyW1nks

Hey Guys!
Here is the offlicial thread discussing everything about BB 7
This chat club was opened to keep in touch with friends. So yeah we obviously discuss everything but BbπŸ˜†
Again this is a chat club...so yeah yap away about anything...no rules.
But  of late this cc has been all about BB7 and the possible contestants. So it is getting confusing to see where i said hello last and discussed something not related to BB😳

Edit- all you bangla speaking peeps, i love you all...but please dont make me a murdererπŸ˜ˆπŸ€”

Thank you. We don't mind being murdered by the people who love us πŸ€£
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Shumacher stop bashing kushal tandon.
WreckLass thumbnail
GG- i have a very cheesy ideaπŸ˜‰
Whoever comes here next...new ones...they should take your FB test, and post their answer here. Only then, they will be allowed in this CC. What say? Aye?😈