Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: nishu786

Who revealed the secret? tell me,i will kill them now πŸ˜†

and,Thanks πŸ€—

Nishu dada hello how r khana khake jana:d
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i know 5 contestants who have singed for bigg boss 7 and r coming.if anybody wants to know it pm me.i will tell u.
Originally posted by: nishu786

Lol,you guys talk about everything else except bigg boss πŸ˜†

Latest news. Hazel Keech and TV couple Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri confirmed for Bigg Boss
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Bodyguard-actress-Hazel-Keech-in-Bigg-Boss/articleshow/22066017.cms

Hazel Keech is okay for Bigg Boss but I dont like this telly couple, Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri one bit! I dont want to see them in bigg boss. Can you confirm this news, Nishu?
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijaytataneja

Latest news. Hazel Keech and TV couple Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri confirmed for Bigg Boss
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Bodyguard-actress-Hazel-Keech-in-Bigg-Boss/articleshow/22066017.cms

Hazel Keech is okay for Bigg Boss but I dont like this telly couple, Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri one bit! I dont want to see them in bigg boss. Can you confirm this news, Nishu?

the couple has kids babies twins...so how can they leave behind their babies and get locked for 3 motnhs
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by nishu786

Lol,you guys talk about everything else except bigg boss πŸ˜†

hi frnds but dolly bindra ,, faisal khan ,, rakshanda khan ,,gauhar khan and chunky pandey  ,, poonam pandey the bikni queen too are part of big boss
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

Wat will we get if we come to knw abt the contestants name:/

I mean we will see thm na in 15th!
Hadh hey yaar:/

Tuns everyone is eager to know the BB7 participants names and look at u?😑 U r not a true BB fan.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Tuns everyone is eager to know the BB7 participants names and look at u?😑 U r not a true BB fan.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thnk god iam notπŸ˜†
These days I hardly find time to watch tv,nd iam nt tht eager to watch serials/reality shows through online too when I finds time,except its singing show:p or ny cricket match of my country.

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

the couple has kids babies twins...so how can they leave behind their babies and get locked for 3 motnhs

Shilpa and Apurva Agnihotri are a childless couple. They have no kids as per my knowledge. But must say that they are really a useless couple for Bigg Boss. If this news is true it is really a bad casting. They indulge is so much PDA that they come across as a most fake couple.

EDIT : Nishu786, can you tell us the names you know?
Edited by Shumacher - 10 years ago
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think nishu will tell the names of the contestants who r coming😑.who will be out nishu will tell πŸ˜Š.