Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

Accha its sanas matter who she will chose:p

Bt kapil hehehehe

She hasn't chosen him.Hehehe...also I think he has a wife and she's present too.😳
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah kapil has wife na?we saw their pic after bb wit sana,remember?
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
I was tellytalk on zoom,where it said ravi-sargoons marriage date is on 7th dec,so they r bz doing marriage prep.

Thn how come its confirmed tht they r in bb7?:s
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I was tellytalk on zoom,where it said ravi-sargoons marriage date is on 7th dec,so they r bz doing marriage prep.

Thn how come its confirmed tht they r in bb7?:s

Maybe dey'll marry or honeymoon in BB😉??? Last year toh BB ne bahut koshish ki thi na to arrange a marraige...dis time dey aren't taking any risk...calling a sure shot couple.😆
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Maybe dey'll marry or honeymoon in BB😉??? Last year toh BB ne bahut koshish ki thi na to arrange a marraige...dis time dey aren't taking any risk...calling a sure shot couple.😆

Couples are so boring! Also it is so unfair to other contestants as the couple always plays as a Team!  I really don't want any couples this time. Hope this news of Ravi-Sargun in Bigg Boss 7 is false!
Where is Nishu? Yaar, if you know the names of the 6 people who have been finalised then tell us their names ðŸ˜Š  So far only Zee News (ZA Productions) has told us that the names of Kushal Tandon, Kamya Punjabi, Pratyusha Banerjee and Mahi Vij have been finalised and they have signed the contract also. 
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

No,they already confirmed marriage vanue,may be sum actor's farmhouse or sumthing like tht
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: GETGOIN

zephs delu ke liye potato ka kya maggi ka farmer bhi ban sakta hai!! ekbar ..bas ekbar pooche ke toh dekho!!😉..infact bakhtiyaar will help him plough the field by dancing around his field ðŸ˜†

I thought Zephy was joking with Dellu, is he serious.😉
SoPunk thumbnail

No,they already confirmed marriage vanue,may be sum actor's farmhouse or sumthing like tht

May be they have been contracted to be out of BB by then ðŸ˜‰
SoPunk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shumacher

Couples are so boring! Also it is so unfair to other contestants as the couple always plays as a Team!  I really don't want any couples this time. Hope this news of Ravi-Sargun in Bigg Boss 7 is false!
Where is Nishu? Yaar, if you know the names of the 6 people who have been finalised then tell us their names ðŸ˜Š  So far only Zee News (ZA Productions) has told us that the names of Kushal Tandon, Kamya Punjabi, Pratyusha Banerjee and Mahi Vij have been finalised and they have signed the contract also. 

You are right. Couples get undue footage. Rajib Paul would be out in 1st couple of week, if he wasn't in that setting 
GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SoPunk

May be they have been contracted to be out of BB by then ðŸ˜‰

or they'll say, they just found out they need to marry soon n will take a voluntary exit!! ðŸ˜‰