Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: T1ddlyW1nks

Negative toh phir bhi thik hain...i have more negative and lil bit of postive too...n thts rareπŸ˜†

its bit like my eyesπŸ˜† in one eye-its minus power and in another-minus+plus+cylinder 
u can call me blind😳,iam still not able to use contact lenses for this critical power:(
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Negative toh phir bhi thik hain...i have more negative and lil bit of postive too...n thts rareπŸ˜†

Awww my SIL has O -ve and it does get complicated.
WreckLass thumbnail
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Awww my SIL has O -ve and it does get complicated.

Yeah i know
GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

😲...😲...
GETGOIN thumbnail
maybe i should go for a blood test too πŸ€”..to see if i have any negative πŸ˜‰ ...but really i need to verify my blood group which i did once that too without intending to do so... only i hope god to give me all the courage to get over it  Edited by GETGOIN - 10 years ago
WreckLass thumbnail
Originally posted by: GETGOIN

maybe i should go for a blood test too πŸ€”..to see if i have any negative πŸ˜‰ ...but really i need to verify my blood group which i did once that too without intending to do so... only i hope god to give me all the courage for to get over it 

Awww...πŸ˜†
You will be fine re... It wont keep changing. So the result you got last time is your blood grp.

I never got it tested until nowπŸ€”
GETGOIN thumbnail

Gurdeep Kohli in Colors' Bigg Boss season 7

The Bigg Boss fever has hit tellydom and the latest celeb who has gone on to sign the contract papers with the channel (Colors) and the production house (Endemol) is Gurdeep Kohli, as per sources.

Gurdeep gained fame playing Dr Juhi in Sanjeevani and is currently a part of Disney's Best of Luck Nikki Season 3.

Gurdeep was also seen in the movie Rowdy Rathore.

When we texted this Sindoor Tere Naam Ka actress she confirmed her participation in the series.

Other confirmed names that are doing rounds are Pratyusha Banerjee and Kushal Tandon. However, there are many other names who have been approached for the show but are yet to sign the dotted lines.

This will be Gurdeep's third tryst with the non-fiction format, earlier she had taken part in Nach Baliye with her husband Arjun Punj. She has also been a part of Get Set Go.

Gurdeep will have to stay away from her three year old daughter on entering the house of controversies.

We contacted the channel but did not get any response till the time of filing the story.

GETGOIN thumbnail

Awww...πŸ˜†
You will be fine re... It wont keep changing. So the result you got last time is your blood grp.

I never got it tested until nowπŸ€”

actually i got to know abt my blood group by donating blood for red cross...so have my doubts ...u should have seen me then...i really irritated the doctor by saying i wanted to donate n no i won't n back n forth...she gave me such a dirty look  that inserting needles in my veins n giving out my blood seemed to be less painful than that πŸ˜†.
milindrose thumbnail

he Bigg Boss fever has hit tellydom and the latest celeb who has gone on to sign the contract papers with the channel (Colors) and the production house (Endemol) is Gurdeep Kohli, as per sources.

Gurdeep gained fame playing Dr Juhi in Sanjeevani and is currently a part of Disney's Best of Luck Nikki Season 3.

Gurdeep was also seen in the movie Rowdy Rathore.

When we texted this Sindoor Tere Naam Ka actress she confirmed her participation in the series.

Other confirmed names that are doing rounds are Pratyusha Banerjee and Kushal Tandon. However, there are many other names who have been approached for the show but are yet to sign the dotted lines.

This will be Gurdeep's third tryst with the non-fiction format, earlier she had taken part in Nach Baliye with her husband Arjun Punj. She has also been a part of Get Set Go.

Gurdeep will have to stay away from her three year old daughter on entering the house of controversies.

We contacted the channel but did not get any response till the time of filing the story.

all are just speculations no  confirmation πŸ˜•

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu21

Hello milord!  I got to know that one needs ur approval for joining this CC!  πŸ˜† 

aha!.. Someone taught you well... You are like already in my top 10 fav people on this CC now..lage raho..and i shall delegate this responsibility to allow new comers to you and GG .. πŸ˜ƒ

Mubarak ho aapko...finally jannat ka rasta mil gaya..πŸ˜†