14/8 SBB &SBS : Purvi's Mehndi - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by vasu_2013

Hi Sheena/Aathya, whats Purvi wearing? Hope to see her in a beautiful dress whatever that may be ..
she was wearing green yellow sari in marati styleπŸ˜ƒ ... thank god finally she got ride of those bengali sarees πŸ€’ 
Huma in the SBS interview and glimpse of Ovi-Arjun scene, he was wearing a white shirt and jeans. Looked dashing πŸ˜›  Edited by peachesnplums - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Huma-

Purviii luks pretttyyy n her Mehndi gosh Beautifulll 

Thanks Huma. Purvi's mehandi was beautiful last wedding fiasco as well. The mehandi stayed with Asha for few days even when was touring SA for the first time.

I cannot wait to see all this on my screen ...
Originally posted by Huma-

Whts Arjun wearing ?Heard he is wearing white but sherwani or lungi i mean dhoti :P ?

huma di he was wearing white t shirt and jeans πŸ˜›

Originally posted by peachesnplums

Huma in the SBS interview and glimpse of Ovi-Arjun scene, he was wearing a white shirt and jeans. 

ohkk 😳 God knws wht ovi is doing dere1527354844 tyms she said im not gnna cum back but...😑
ufff again whats with ovi crying πŸ€’
Let's hope it's the final goodbye from OOs, divorces and other issues are resolved and then ArVi are finally and happily married! 
wow
mehndi rasm

TFS
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Let's hope it's the final goodbye from OOs, divorces and other issues are resolved and then ArVi are finally and happily married! 

hope so peach .. i just cant take anymore hsbcsdgvadgb