Pavitra Rishta

14/8 SBB &SBS : Purvi's Mehndi

SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

SBS 

Purvi mehndi was going on along with her was gauri .Purvi was looking a lot happy .she wore a silk green saree and was looking beautiful ðŸ˜³

Reporter said ki arjun ke pyaar ka rang chadh chuka hai aur ab twist ka rang bhi chadenga 

and Asha said meri saas toh rahi nahi aur sasur ek taraf jodha akbar aur dusri aur pavitra rishta kar rahe hai (My mother in law is no more and father in law is juggling  between PR and Jodha akbar ) ðŸ˜†

Last time i enjoyed all functions but didnt get married but this hope its ends with full marriage ðŸ˜‰

Offscreen onir ovi and Rd were there .onir says i have been mahan from starting and now i have crossed one step more in mahantaa .

Rd says onir  is going somewhere guess he is going to canada as he will meet ovi there .on screen ovi and onir were talking something and arjun is telling ovi something 

SBB 

Purvi mehndi going on and she says arjun name is written too find it and gauri is searching and they show where "A" is written.Ovi is showing crying and she tells it happens with her all time i never get chance to put mehndi last time too she (purvi )enjoyed i got married 

Reporter ask gauri is sachin name written in ur hand and she says i am single now .

Onscreen ..varsha comes and gives purvi ganpati bappa idol and tells i am happy for u and may u always smile like this only .and soham was showm looking for something in gifts and archana comes and tells him to look at purvi and purvi shows her hand .maybe soham gifted her bangles ðŸ˜›

**Links removed as they carried tags of other websites**

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awww purvi is so happy... purvi will be happy only and only with arjun.. she got back to her arjun her smile got back to her ðŸ˜ƒ
vasu_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sheena/Aathya, whats Purvi wearing? Hope to see her in a beautiful dress whatever that may be ..
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SBS, SBB - Purvi ki Mehendi, HQ caps

Edited by peachesnplums - 10 years ago
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey please update. Was Arjun shown too?
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Asha looked gorgeous, the best look so far of hers, from the functions, IMO. Green silk saree with deep pink blouse!

SBS + SBB caps, will do HQ later

Edited by peachesnplums - 10 years ago
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Purviii luks pretttyyy n her Mehndi gosh Beautifulll 
Huma- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasu_2013

Hi Sheena/Aathya, whats Purvi wearing? Hope to see her in a beautiful dress whatever that may be ..

she is wearing Green saree and luking absol breathtaking <3
vasu_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Asha looked gorgeous, the best look so far of hers, from the functions, IMO. Green silk saree with deep pink blouse!

res for cap 2

Thanks Peaches. oh my, just waiting to see some caps of Asha's. Also, dying to see Arjun's reaction on seeing his Purvi in the pre-wedding rituals ..😳
Huma- thumbnail
Whts Arjun wearing ?Heard he is wearing white but sherwani or lungi i mean dhoti :P ?