Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supakoolpr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey i respect ur decision!! i dont understand y people r rude other1!! if they dont like sumthing they should not follow!! and u also dont care about such people !! 😑😑😑😑😑

UNTILL U TAKE THEIR WORDS TO U!! DONT CARE ABT THEIR WORDS IT WILL HIT THEM BACK!!
🀒

TAKE CARE BE BECK SOOONπŸ‘πŸΌ
GOOLUCK!!!!!😎
kotha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pls dnt bother abt sm1 who dnt knw any manner...y do u care when we all lyk ur w8ing...pls dnt get hurt..take ur tym n cm bk soon
arnaushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey...i have never read your stories...but i came across this post from forums...and i felt very horrible about your situation...
how can someone humiliate a writer...i feel so sorry for you and i want you to cont. writing that will prove that the person is wrong not you...
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
What people don't realise is we're all here to have fun and write about our favourite characters. We're not paid. We're not professionals. We do it because it's fun. 
I've met some really condescending people on this site and I know how you feel. People think it's funny and cool to tease and mock people for their 'cliched' writing or 'bad' grammar. Criticism is one thing but mocking well that's just being mean. 
Yeah sure some of them maybe be greatly knowledgeable reading all the best award winning books out there but they don't have the right to tell someone else what they can or can't do. The things they find all bad and boring and over done maybe really exciting and new to a first time writer/reader. 

@TM You should keep writing as long as you want to.  Nobody is the boss of you. 
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i write too so i can understand that bashing hurts, esp when its ur writing and something u've invested time and heart into. 

but i would say to ignore the crazies hun. they're not worth it
dazzlerabi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dont feel bad n ignore those people n come back soon
ArHiLover-x thumbnail
I really respect your decision. Don't feel bad and yeah take your time :)
You know there are many people here who do think you are a great writer!
Take care and see you soon :)x
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i really love your ffs...i really don't care who is that person...but for me you are the one of best ff writer...your stories are awesome and emotional...love you ...don't be sad for that person...
DaisyHoney thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Your stories were really awesome and whoever wrote that pm shouldn't have done that but we can't change them but I'll just say try to forget that person and it's pm as soon as possible and come back as I'm waiting for you with open arms whenever you want πŸ€— take your time... And don't listen to bad people just remember that there are other people who love you and your work and are waiting for you