Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: polly_mk

Guysi agree the Stuti pics are not that great. I mean he is looking cute...but he can look better.

But why are u guys getting hung up on the bad pictures. Why not consider the Pavitra photo shoot & People magazine article pictures! He was looking great in those!

These stuti pics were taken spur of the moment...not much great clothes or makeup or photography.

exactly.. like pointing out the black spot in a white paper.. No one is so perfect in this world. He needs to cut his hair tone his body everything is fine.. but there is no point in judging before even watching his movie..
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: saalu1

Just want to know who said that, I don't think he will go to screen tests looking like that. Btw

if we look at ASR screen tests, he looked quiet shabby in it too. But he bagged the role right. Producers or directors casts an actor based on his acting or screen presence. They will not just take actors because they are good looking. If that was the case, then they would pick all the models and Mr. india's

That was just my assumption coz I have not seen a single pic of him like that

I think the first impression or I would rather says its the looks which attracts everything else comes secondary.
verisimilitude thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GredForge-

its not us who are judging! we are his fans so we know however barun looks we'll love it and his actings going to be superb too...but those who dont know him will ofcourse judge him based on these pictures..i see so many ppl going like he looks too ugly for BW bcoz they havent seen any gud pics of him off late !

Buddy if pics predicted the future of a career then we wouldnt have seen SRK, SK and all.. Just ignore who just judge like that.. if you are his fan u have faith in him u will just support him right.. Just dont pay attention to others
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

its not us who are judging! we are his fans so we know however barun looks we'll love it and his actings going to be superb too...but those who dont know him will ofcourse judge him based on these pictures..i see so many ppl going like he looks too ugly for BW bcoz they havent seen any gud pics of him off late !

Who are these people, bashers..Are they going to watch his movies, i don't think so..
When the movie promotions start or in the movie if he is looking shabby, then we can say something. Don't understand why people are so hung up on looks. I want him to do good work not just good look
-BarunKiMeera- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: harhem

exactly.. like pointing out the black spot in a white paper.. No one is so perfect in this world. He needs to cut his hair tone his body everything is fine.. but there is no point in judging before even watching his movie..

yesss true.. and  I m waiting for his movie ðŸ˜›
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
got to go..but nice talking to you guys ! even i had to vent out my frustration i guess, but as you said these are offscreen pics taken simply for timepass😉
will wait for pictures from his movies..and lets see then.. :)
Frankly speaking,only People magazine pics of Barun are good rather excellent, rest all are duds.I even didn't like Pavithr seth's photoshoot pics
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yes I have seen such comments. Maybe Barun has also heard this feedback. Patah nahi...still he does not care too much about those kind of comments.
I have seen many famous actors sporting very casual messy looks offscreen. Patah nahi wht on his mind. It feels like he will put in an effort only for his characters...not offscreen. Thats his choice...and he will be criticized. Lets see if he does something about it.
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
carry gud looks is an importan for as actor in show business ...we cant deney that ...but looks is not only important to gain fans ...me too want Barun to care his offscrene persona ..but i trust on Barun ...i dnt think he will do promotion with beared look ...as per my pov Barun is carrying beared look just due to his chrachter in 22 yard...in recent pics he looks healthy ...

loosing fans at quitting time ...who cares ...they r people who wants only to see him in ASR avatar ...so no matter anymore ...m dam sure Barun is going more loose more fans ,due to his interst in BW...becoz many fans r still there who r in hope to see him back as ASR.. 

lets hope he gain more new fans after his performance in mamr ...

verisimilitude thumbnail

got to go..but nice talking to you guys ! even i had to vent out my frustration i guess, but as you said these are offscreen pics taken simply for timepass😉

will wait for pictures from his movies..and lets see then.. :)

Sorry If I was offensive.. I too dont like his beard looks but that doesnt affect my opinions on his acting.. thats what I wanted to point out.. Hope u didnt get it wrong😊