Barun Sobti's Movies (39): Discuss Here ONLY *Note: P70 - Page 114

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by arshi-pooja

My morning was sooo goood..
I logged in IF @ 5am IST..nd was soo happy
indeed my day has started fruitfully..

I wanted to share dis..the qualities wich i like in him
Golden boy of TV..but never cashed in his success
An ecellent actor but never bragged about it..
A imperfectly perfect man..who loves his family unconditionally..
He nevr attended award functions even though he was nominated in every categary..even on winning didnt bragged about him..
Not at all media hungry...even when his work centres around media..
I had read nd seen some so called " lead actors"..they appear in every damn shows or awards..nd broach about their fan following..blahblah..
Nd if they dont win..they say "oh..my true fans love me ..these awards are rigged"...if u feel its rigged den y to attend at first place??

But our barun is true unique star who works wid utmost honsty..nd this wil definately keep him in long run..
God bless barun always and his swweeet family too
Two things are for sure one this made all fans day two this has got to be his best IV. Even when being extremely humble human being he still keeps a reality check. He is never the type to brag more like the type that hides how popular and loved he is by the audience. Even he doesn't know at times how much fans love him, his personality and acting.
God Bless him, his family and parents for such a great up bringing. He's a great influence on fans unlike most actors.
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

That too ðŸ˜† and what extent we will show will how much we love him in our own whacky ways ðŸ˜† Hahah Hey ðŸ¤—

ya...and we fans are unstoppable..  
Originally posted by B.S.I_Love_You

ya...and we fans are unstoppable..  
Oh yeah right, come to think of it even barun cannot stop us at times ðŸ˜†

the offical leg crossing pose of HOTWA !!

cr to ou 
OMG... just read the t2 interview...  This guy is full of +ve energy... I am already crazy abt him... But he makes me fall in love with him everytim... Really Barun the charmer...

a little close up !!😳

cr to ou
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Two things are for sure one this made all fans day two this has got to be his best IV. Even when being extremely humble human being he still keeps a reality check. He is never the type to brag more like the type that hides how popular and loved he is by the audience. Even he doesn't know at times how much fans love him, his personality and acting.
God Bless him, his family and parents for such a great up bringing. He's a great influence on fans unlike most actors.

He is one in a million...  the amount of popularity he has is crazy..but it hasnt gone into his head..isske Irada aasman par..pair zameen par hai ji...😳...God Bless him..nd his family...🤗
Originally posted by B.S.I_Love_You

Just read the Interview of Barun darling...he is sooo cute... he thought of moving out of country...😲...and my immediate reaction was...

he has asked not to trouble the newspaper..🤣..sweetu guy...i love him  damn it..   

@bold : That's what caught my eye as well ðŸ¤£
Good Morning Have a nice day everyone..

wah.. thanks for the infterview T2..  I think one of the clear interview..

Let me read into the details now 😆

Edited by harhem - 10 years ago