Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saalu1

Suchi Bang on.. Nothing will go wrong. He is such a sweatheart and good thing happens to good people. We all wish to see him on screen for a long time. 🤗

And that's what makes him different from the rest of the actors. His humbleness! That is what fans love about him. Even if his movie is a fail, hopefully not. We fans will stay by his side, humesha. 
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
okay... read the interview... n i have just one word for him "RESPECT"... truly... n not being a fan girl, i 'm really feeling proud. if this answers have been given by a total stranger, i would have  instantly started respecting that person...

i'm late to work, bt i cant help it... 😒   Barun you truly made me feel , how to trust life and chose your path, believe in ourselves. "its my life, n thats the way i want it"... thanks yaar!...

really feeling happy, a bit emotional n so very excited about 22 yards n his movies...

yaar, Barun... for a moment i forgot all about 22 yards or mamr... just felt that i'm listening to a guy who knows what life is all about n how to live it
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Can anyone see what the fans think abt him? I can see only the first 2 on the sidebar and a bit of the third
-chamkilli- thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueballoon

okay... read the interview... n i have just one word for him "RESPECT"... truly... n not being a fan girl, i 'm really feeling proud. if this answers have been given by a total stranger, i would have  instantly started respecting that person...

i'm late to work, bt i cant help it... 😒   Barun you truly made me feel , how to trust life and chose your path, believe in ourselves. "its my life, n thats the way i want it"... thanks yaar!...

really feeling happy, a bit emotional n so very excited about 22 yards n his movies...

yaar, Barun... for a moment i forgot all about 22 yards or mamr... just felt that i'm listening to a guy who knows what life is all about n how to live it

#Respect. My respect for him as a person has increased and I am positive that many other's feel the same :) Even I forgot all about his movies when reading the IV, all I was think was 'Wow, we all should learn a thing or two from him'. As I said he's a great influence on fans and a inspiration as well. 
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blueballoon

Jachu, everyone has become emotional after reading this IV.. yep we all forgot about his movies for a moment and applauding a person who wants to live his life on his terms and wants simple things in life for him and his family
-chamkilli- thumbnail

Originally posted by: simim

Can anyone see what the fans think abt him? I can see only the first 2 on the sidebar and a bit of the third

You cant see this
go on this site and read it if still cannot i can make a wu
I_Dont_Know thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: saalu1

Suchi Bang on.. Nothing will go wrong. He is such a sweatheart and good thing happens to good people. We all wish to see him on screen for a long time. 🤗

Pallavi, it's one of those interviews, where it touches the reader's heart. As he said he is  not trying very hard to charm us. See, it's very true. Some people say he looks bad with beard, for others it's good. Someone's pov is he can't act, where there are thousands who think he is really a good actor. What's the view of media, that's important. And even the media thinks he is the charmer. And I really hope people get all their answers like why he chose small banner debut and also many other things. But yaar, he should never think about leaving the acting. What we will do then?
I_Dont_Know thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Edited by I_Dont_Know - 10 years ago
simim thumbnail
Yes suchi... Thts y I sd he Shud be successful in what he does... And u r right... It's not only this charmer comment ... Even tht aaj tak guy Amit tyagi sd good things abt him
simim thumbnail
Chamko can't see on the site too... It's coming like this only