Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Well ! There ARE only couple of days left for the announcement of good news ! ... Maybe that will be that 22 yards is finished half ...or release date of MAMR ...
I_Dont_Know thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
 He is now in Kolkata and he is happy with us..err female fansπŸ˜† Anything new news? I think I have missed so many updates.
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know the "he is in Kolkata "part but what's up with "happy with female fans ? "Where did that come from ?
I_Dont_Know thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VasuS

I know the "he is in Kolkata "part but what's up with "happy with female fans ? "Where did that come from ?

Vasu Ji hereπŸ˜† http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Iss-Pyaar-Ko-Kya-Naam-s-Barun-Sobti-happy-with-his-female-fans/30877
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Nice cute article πŸ˜ƒ

Barun Sobtiwho has become a sensation among his fans by playing the role of Arnav in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is now doing hard work for making his image in Bollywood. Barun Sobti is presently shooting for his upcoming movie 22 Yards in Kolkata.
Barun is planning to take 2 days leave from shooting to celebrate his birthday with his wife Pashmeen. However, Barun Sobti does not like celebrating birthday in grand style but this time he plans to go a small trip with Pashmeen.
In spite of leaving TV, Barun Sobti's female fans still love him very much. Barun thanks them for loving him and promises to keep them happy with his work.
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Me deadwa
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: polly_mk

Nice cute article πŸ˜ƒ

Barun Sobtiwho has become a sensation among his fans by playing the role of Arnav in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is now doing hard work for making his image in Bollywood. Barun Sobti is presently shooting for his upcoming movie 22 Yards in Kolkata.
Barun is planning to take 2 days leave from shooting to celebrate his birthday with his wife Pashmeen. However, Barun Sobti does not like celebrating birthday in grand style but this time he plans to go a small trip with Pashmeen.
In spite of leaving TV, Barun Sobti's female fans still love him very much. Barun thanks them for loving him and promises to keep them happy with his work.

the same TOI article is circulating everywhere I believe. Content is the same.
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KittenRose

the same TOI article is circulating everywhere I believe. Content is the same.

Yes...but have u seen such nice creative title in other articles?   πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
sanakhan4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Stuti is doing same for 22 Yards, what Misti was doing during IPK Edited by sanakhan4 - 10 years ago
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: polly_mk

Yes...but have u seen such nice creative title in other articles?   πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

oh, that i noticed now only, oh yeah we also got a recognition that too in the titleπŸ˜ƒ