Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well I have said the same before and so has khammossh - so Im glad that her fans feel that its high time sara moves on to a new show... last 1 week does not justify the past 3-4 months of half baked acting.

if you want this is a post I made on the same topic ... adding to it may not help as everything is moot now.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ankan1

The idea of making Sara Khan A don itself got mis-fired..Sara can cry beautiully, she can gain so much sympathy easily with her act , the aazadi live act she performed with Angad, I still can feel her pain..but dat all is original..would have thought twice before accepting this role.I also want sara to quit here and let this forum stop bashing Sara.

@ Bold - no the role backfired coz the CVs didn't know what to make of her role. In a previous post some1 says tht they tried to show her as a suppressed woman and was a dignified role and she could not play that. Imagine we ourselves have different POVs abt the role that she is playing...just shows how badly the CVs messed up with her character. Seems CVs didn't give any thought abt her character...they just wanted her on board thinking that just having her inn the show would suffice and to make matters worse they gave her lot of screen space and importance. Confusing+revolting+importance+more screen time-main leads' importance = Sara's nonacceptance and demand for ouster.

Hopefully this will be a lesson for Sara and I do like that she always wants to do different roles but not at the expense of apne pair per khulhari marna.
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

okey guys i didnt want 2 comment anything on this post.

2 all those sara lovers sorry dat we hurt ur feelings badly by bashing her and 4 not praising her amazing acting. again i agree wid u guys  da cvs had failed 2 sketch her character and they totally messed it up but still whatever character she was give she definitely could not pull it off. Just after her entry da trps went down badly(thanx 2 cvs and sara).let me tell u we have had character quite similer 2 sara's character name akash played by( Ajay Choudhury) who was in luv with meera(Mouni) even then no one complained about his acting but i believe most of us praised his acting.

so now coming 2 sara's acting skills , an  actor should have some sort of charm with dat he/she can make any one love her, scare her,manupulate her by portrayng dat character.sorry 2 say sara simply doesnt have it. I didnt know sara until wathced welcome(da other show of Life ok),honestly dont lyk since then and im not interested wat she does after junoon.

sorry once again. Dis arguement is going lyk a circle. we have been telling da same thing and u been telling da same thing.so  i guess there is no point making such post 2 make us lyk sara,just a waste of tym.all this bashing we do only 2 save our show.we have nothing against her.
god bless her
Edited by muniatunia - 10 years ago
lovmona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prem_diwani

Well I have said the same before and so has khammossh - so Im glad that her fans feel that its high time sara moves on to a new show... last 1 week does not justify the past 3-4 months of half baked acting.

if you want this is a post I made on the same topic ... adding to it may not help as everything is moot now.

Yeah ,Just saw  ur post now ...A show like junoon should never be sara's...We even dont want that...
This show always belong to Adi-Mouni and should remian the same...
lovmona thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniatunia

okey guys i didnt want 2 comment anything on this post.

2 all those sara lovers sorry dat we hurt ur feelings badly by bashing her and 4 not praising her amazing acting. again i agree wid u guys  da cvs had failed 2 sketch her character and they totally messed it up but still whatever character she was give she definitely could not pull it off. Just after her entry da trps went down badly(thanx 2 cvs and sara).let me tell u we have had character quite similer 2 sara's character name akash played by( Ajay Choudhury) who was in luv with meera(Mouni) even then no one complained about his acting but i believe most of us praised his acting.

so now coming 2 sara's acting skills , an  actor should have some sort of charm with dat he/she can make any one love her, scare her,manupulate her by portrayng dat character.sorry 2 say sara simply doesnt have it. I didnt know sara until wathced welcome(da other show of Life ok),honestly dont lyk since then and im not interested wat she does after junoon.

sorry once again. Dis arguement is going lyk a circle. we have been telling da same thing and u been telling da same thing.so  i guess there is no point making such post 2 make us lyk sara,just a waste of tym.all this bashing we do only 2 save our show.we have nothing against her.
god bless her

I am sorry , but are we both seeing the same posts????? , Here no one asked you to praise sara or like her...we just want her to comeout of this show and we all are supporting .. and you liking her or not doesnt matter .If you want to respond that with true dignity you can post..but dont make this as argument..cxoming to trp's May be you didnt saw trps for junoon before sara entered...there is no differene in trps and also with such a disgusting story line people watched the show and still trp's maintained...also in Mouni's absense also trp's didnt went down ..Its same from past 3 months...
Edited by lovmona - 10 years ago
lovmona thumbnail
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Pls give link of Sara's FB page..

Here is her link..

https://www.facebook.com/sera.khan.77
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lovmona

I am sorry , but are we both seeing the same posts????? , Here no one asked you to praise sara or like her...we just want her to comeout of this show and we all are supporting .. and you liking her or not doesnt matter .If you want to respond that with true dignity you can post..but dont make this as argument..cxoming to trp's May be you didnt saw trps for junoon before sara entered...there is no differene in trps and also with such a disgusting story line people watched the show and still trp's maintained...also in Mouni's absense also trp's didnt went down ..Its same from past 3 months...

I've to contradict u here my frnd!๐Ÿ˜ŠTrp HAD WENT DOWN TO 0.3 FROM 0.4...๐Ÿ˜ŠMaybe u guys missed it..Nd dt is wn dey brought in IP crctr,to reduc Sara's screen space nd mk up 4 Mouni's absence...๐Ÿ˜ŠNd thank God dey hd da sense to change da old Eta camp writers too,who md a poor job of Shalu crctr..Nd IP at da beginning seemed awful too,dn da new writer came nd fixed him,nd we loved him as a grey crctr...๐Ÿ˜ŠBt Shalu has bn md so awful nd letchy in our eyes,dt try as much,dey cannot mk us sympathise wid her anymore...We still find her intolerable..I mean Shalu...So glad we all want da same thing..I will look forward to Sara in a difrnt serial wid a good role..I lykd her in Bidaai,nd Ram milayi jodi...๐Ÿ˜ŠBt I myself ws amazed how much I hate her as Shalu...Last week ws tolerable,though I wnt say I found her actn awsum in any way..Bt she dus do da crying scene good...but still Shalu is intolerable by us...๐Ÿ˜ŠLets all politely request her to leave Junoon?๐Ÿ˜ŠWe wish her alda best for her next show..Nd if it's good,I might watch it too!๐Ÿ˜‰

p.s. Munira,u still did not watch da letching episodes did u?๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‰
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[/QUOTE]
@bold...TRPs before she enetered were in the range of 0.7 - 0.8, there was no significant drop even with the Akash track, as soon as plastic face entered the show TRPs dropped to 0.4 and even lower to 0.3. So, stop fooling yourself and others.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Tehsina - no I haven't watched those epis and don't think will watch it. ๐Ÿ˜ณActually I came across this show 'The Serial' which I didn't even know abt and started watching that and of course Sara is mind blowing in that show.๐Ÿ˜Š

Pls guys don't start fan wars here. Sara fans r just saying that Sara needs to leave the show and that seems to be the unanimous take, though for totally different reasons. Also when Sara entered as I have said a zillion times her character was pathetic, so the TRPs did not increased and further decreased, but that's coz of the track and one can't blame Sara for that.

Also in spite of the bashing going around Sara fans have stayed out of this forum except yours truly and I am not a Sara fan per se. They aren't bashing any one and not asking ppl to like Sara...just let dem have their say as all r entitled to expressing their POVs.
Edited by khamosshhh - 10 years ago
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovmona

dude i have following junoon from da very first episode. so pls dont tell dont tell me anything about it.well i not only mentioned about trps but also i criticised her acting(sorry if u took it personally).Dats wat everyone in this forum has been doing all along.
let me tell u if i dont lyk the performence even one of my fav actors i will not be afraid to critice him/her.
i just expressed my opinion. we all want her to get out of this show.and ance again there is no point making such post on sara.
 during Mouni's absense trps didnt go down becoz of adityas double role it was holding some loyel viewers of junoon  but ppl have lost interest lack of promotion and no repeats and ofcourse sara( sorry once again).
as of now i dont want drag it further and i did not say anything indignifying i just expressed my opinion what i think of her.If i wanted 2be disrespectfull i could have done it before ages ago on all the posts have been made on her.
Once again sorry:(