Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hmmm I found it interesting and enjoyable and it,s just initial state to comment anything negative although I did,nt get it !!
Abut looks of Arhaan !! Hmmm so Ph shld have think abut that not actor when they approach the actor they shld test his looks again and again and try to give new bt if it,s old so PH mistake not actor !!
Anyways love him in each look will w8 for future episodes and if change cmes it,ll b outstanding more :)
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its too early to predict.. not a week lolz. every story has its own speed. some clicks instantly with audience some takes time. give sometime before concluding. m loving the show
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It very sweet show.. and the characters look and act natural.. there is no loud music, in-your-face camera shots or heavy dialogues... 👏👏👏

Loving it and looking fwd to the next episodes... 👏
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think we should give it time. Its initially hard to accept new show. But lets give it a chance. Arhaan is awesome. We can expect masterpiece of acting from him. Its just that i think we should appreciate the hard work actors put to shape up any character. The story will grow, and i expect it will catch up the pace soon. Be positive.
And unlike 2-3 shows which fake up spicing up their tracks with unusual elements, i feel this show is sweet and natural. Moreover i find characters so real and trueEdited by Pari117 - 10 years ago
Sakshi1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i reallly love the show...specially raghu luking vry hot
aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have high hope for this show.But reel it in a bit.Let things happen subtly,naturally, and we could have a winner 😃
BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think it is too soon to form an opinion of the opposite nature. Agree there are some shows that look bad from day one but this one is not amongst them. The actors seem to be of mettle which means there is potential. Let's wait and watch before passing judgement.
-radha- thumbnail
Friends, liking or loving the show depends on you. I did not say anything abt it.

My view is just abt the outline of story. I meant to say that the story is heard before & well known & these kind of stories have been seen in films. By seeing the starting episodes itself, we will come to know as to what happens next. 

I know that it is early to say, but the entire outline we knew it. It all depends on how they carry it next.

Thanks for all your comments :)
-radha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pari117

I think we should give it time. Its initially hard to accept new show. But lets give it a chance. Arhaan is awesome. We can expect masterpiece of acting from him. Its just that i think we should appreciate the hard work actors put to shape up any character. The story will grow, and i expect it will catch up the pace soon. Be positive.

Ofcourse Yes, I have not commented on the actors & actors are really awesome. The Story has to grow bcoz its a daily soap. But yes, it has catch the pace with the audience & hope for it. 

And unlike 2-3 shows which fake up spicing up their tracks with unusual elements, i feel this show is sweet and natural. Moreover i find characters so real and true

The show is sweet- I agree with it. But I don't agree with the word "natural". I find that characters shown are little over & definetely not real. A girl may don't know cooking, but  how it is possible that the girl has not entered the kitchen. I found that caring is too much here & defintely not real. Its my POV & nothing offend to you.

Hi pari. Glad to see your comment here.😊

I found your comment little different & hence quoted you.😊 My answers in blue & hope you read this.
Edited by -radha- - 10 years ago
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
okay I wanna comment here as a fan of Arhaan behll!!
I don't think I 'd missed any episode of Arhaan's pervious show 'Pratigya'!!When Pratigya show started many people said many things like it's a common story..pure hindi movie style..we saw this kind of story in tere naam movie etc etc..but when the whole story unfold they realised it's completely a different and unique show!!we got so many twists there..ok it's just an example😊there will be some similarities obviously😛we can't expect everything new😃Arhaan got so many offers but he chose this show..so I really think there's somthing new and uniquness we will get in this story as he's a very choosy person so he wouldn't sign a common story😳So it's too early to say same food in diff plate...we might get innovative foods too in future😉

Anyway I'd realise I have written a compostion😲🤣sorry😳No offense to anyone..it''s just my pov😃