Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: zephyr29

Santhiyaa, Congo-shongo on turning Golden ๐Ÿฅณ!!!

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š i thought 2 bcome a goldie b4 2014 but in september only i became Goldie๐Ÿ˜ƒ
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: santhiyaa_J

Off screen pics ๐Ÿ˜ƒnice๐Ÿ˜Šbut after leap this Mannu won't be there๐Ÿ˜’

Thanks for sharing tweetie sriti dhairya bonding is truely awesome !!! ๐Ÿค— i think zephy, flutter or swetha also shared these pics before. But thank now new peeps can watch it again. ๐Ÿ˜Š
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Originally posted by: santhiyaa_J

Good Morning

good morning Sathiya congo for becuming Goldie ๐Ÿฅณ
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Zephy I agree with you yar. Though I loved yesterday's epi but this very much clear that they are rushing JaGan's story and track. Jagya's realization in one night. Anandi ke rapid fire ke bad ho sakta tha wo sare question 2 3 din tak uska peecha karte, Ganga ki yaad uska peecha karti and after all inernal fights Jagya ko realiz hota that he loves Ganga. And then wo use bhulne ki koshis karta. Cvs ko ye sab dikhane ke liye kam se kam 1 2 weeks ka time dena chahiye tha. But they are in so much hurry. And this is a bad signal from them.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Well Gays there is a new promo Lal Singh told Jagya that Ganga lovs him..and he lold this to Anandi too. Jagya is shockd and saing "Ganga mujse pyar karti hai ye baat Anandi ko pata thi. Usne muje kyu nahi bataya?"
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

good morning Sathiya congo for becuming Goldie ๐Ÿฅณ

Thank You๐Ÿ˜Š
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
guys can u give me the new promo link
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zephyr29

Best way to show would have been if Jagya pushes away Ganga's thoughts and goes about life normally for the next few days but then starts imagining Ganga everywhere - in the hospital while addressing a nurse or sometimes while playing with Bhairavi he recalls Mannu and Ganga. But then at all these times he also remembers Anandi's & Ira's bhashans which makes him cranky and snapping at everyone all the time. When he starts getting dreams of Ganga at night (*cue* some nice romantic dream sequences for us ) he finally wakes up to the knowledge that he's losing control over his head and heart and he's unaware what to do. Probably then he remembers the MS talk with his friends and decides to leave this place with Ganga's memories whereever he turns. This would have made more sense and created a greater impact that he was getting haunted by Ganga now.

But again CVs are rushing ๐Ÿ˜’. Still upset that Dr.Sa won't be answering any calls from Ganga especially now when that creep is closing in on her ๐Ÿคข.

first of all... sowiee.. zephy for editing ur post... *kaan pakding* ๐Ÿ˜†

regarding the leap, i already said... what i wanted to... on pg 102... ๐Ÿ˜ณ again repeating it here... would be a waste of time... mine, yours, viewers... including the mods... ๐Ÿ˜†

yes, they are rushing with everything... and i find it hard to believe that jagya will ignore ganga's calls... after all he did for her... including seeing her off to mangalore after almost putting his engagement on the line...

i dont support him on this at all... ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ  the cvs need to be consistent with his character... and stop him doing such silly, immature things...

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepthis

guys can u give me the new promo link

mee too
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh... ๐Ÿ˜† so sara edited the 1st pg... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

great work sara... โญ๏ธ