Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

accha kiya... πŸ˜†  even i skipped sat epi... and watched the ganga mannu scene on youtube... πŸ˜ƒ

actually, have been doing this since the start of march... 😳 skip everything,but jagan.. πŸ˜†

hi5 I am doing it since JanuaryEmbarrassed
I am now only watching jagan
January 4th 2013 her entry.. sherni with log.. aate  hi jala di dr.sa koπŸ˜†
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya... that was awesome... β­οΈ  that is the ganga thats missing now...  we got to see bits and pieces of her... but... not completely πŸ˜‘ but its anandi... who is hogging all the screen space.. 
sush_ thumbnail

ya... that was awesome... β­οΈ  that is the ganga thats missing now...  we got to see bits and pieces of her... but... not completely πŸ˜‘ but its anandi... who is hogging all the screen space.. 

you missed the other main..ckt..
sanchi🀒🀒
she eats away all the screen space
I want ganga to handle balchandran properly.. kick him out like junk..
you lusty budda kahika🀬..
I don't want his shadow to fall on ganga n mannu
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmm... time will tell... what ganga will do... πŸ˜³ but... S and Jagya will have to end...  🀒

i unfortunately saw the precap on sat...  🀒 it horrified me... i dont know how some people will see the actual scene...

sush_ thumbnail

hmm... time will tell... what ganga will do... πŸ˜³ but... S and Jagya will have to end...  🀒

i unfortunately saw the precap on sat...  🀒 it horrified me... i dont know how some people will see the actual scene...

what abt demanding a kiss🀒
I have to search for any software which blurs out faces of particular faces whenever they come
flutterby thumbnail
software... that blurs faces when they come...  πŸ˜†  that is possible only if you edit...  and then blur their faces... πŸ₯±

i will rely on WU..  😊 sometimes WU wale bhi scenes skip karte hai... 🀣 poor peeps... itne zaalim kaam they have agreed to undertake..

sush_ thumbnail

software... that blurs faces when they come...  πŸ˜†  that is possible only if you edit...  and then blur their faces... πŸ₯±

i will rely on WU..  😊 sometimes WU wale bhi scenes skip karte hai... 🀣 poor peeps... itne zaalim kaam they have agreed to undertake..

wish something like that exists..
bye flutter me going offline for a while
tc..
flutterby thumbnail
so... what was expected wahi hua... 

zaalim cvs... cant you show something unexpected??
😑

SBS: Jagya and Sanchi engagement to break Edited by flutterby - 10 years ago
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

so... what was expected wahi hua... 

zaalim cvs... cant you show something unexpected??
😑

SBS: Jagya and Sanchi engagement to break

Thanks FlutterπŸ‘
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dhruti_rocks434

Hi friends how are you all? Missd you all...and also missed BV from 1 month... watchd only after 16th agust..hmm Ganga is in Mengalour and Jagya still in Sanchi's trap.

Soo good to see you back, Dhruti πŸ€—! Missed you a lot. Hope you are feeling a little better now. You are a strong girl you will come through.

Lets just say you did miss a lot like that ugly rumour of Ganga dying and Sriti making an exit 🀒 and the various levels of Ganga bashing here 😑.

But you are in luck...you have now come back during a time when Ganga's pursuing her studies and her dreams, and Jagya has fallen in love with her . Also we got to see her in a new look which hopefully will turn into a full-fledged makeover 😊. The only black spot is this new lusty character behind Ganga 🀬, but look on the bright side - we just might get to see our Sherni back in action against him πŸ˜‰!

So you are coming back at a great time πŸ˜ƒ.