India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 (Page 31)

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Santhiya in Jyoti ,Jyoti's devar (BIL) loved Sudha and wanted to marry wid her but Sudha was a petient of MPD so Jyoti' sasural wale blamd Jyoti for not realizing, Uday Sudha clossness.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sush_Spring-Dew-Swetha-

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushiani

Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

I wish Laal Singh tell him about Ganga's breck down and he recall every moment spent wid Ganga then he himself understand Ganga's feelings for him. But I knw cvs ko toh Anandi ki Mahanta dikhani hai they will show Jagya helpless and in last time Anandi bringh them together and made her lyf miserable in her sasra...fir JaGan pe ilzam lagayenge unke wajah se Anandi Shiv me doori aagai...cvs if you thinking again this Jyoti part 2 then shame on you

jyothi is from.cv's previous shows right..
Lal.singh helps i.dont mind at all.. why anandi.is.involving herself in matters of.her ex hubby.. har kisse ki limit hoti hai.. kamarbandh was just yuck Dead
Ganga has silly sasumaa.. she is gonna kill her with constipated expression Angry
Yeah Sushi not only cvs the writer purendru shekhar was also same...I want Ganga's purana wala roop for Sumitra jaise wo Ratan ke ghar me thi..har baat ka jawab Wink

ek hand mein firelog dusre haat mein stone..Wink
she will be after everyone.. mahre dr.sa ko taang karte ho.. i will burn you all alive..
LOL
Hehehe I will love it if its happen ..and Mannu and Bhairavi in her team Wink

sush_Spring-Dew-Swetha-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Vrish.

Omg Vrish I was thinking the same, that Uday engagment scene was so similer. And we all were claping wid joy after Sudha Uday marriage. That direction and editing was awesum n so perfect scene selection. I was like " well done Uday you provd you are a reall Man." all ploting and planing of Bhairavi and Meenal gone in drain ROFL Bhairavi's face was worth watchble when she saw Sudha Uday as couple ROFL

Yeah, I remember that. I dunno whether you followed our Jyoti forum, but I was manning the Sudha/Devika & Sriti ATs. So I took down plenty of snapshots of the wedding, but I tried to make a single video of just Suday getting married, but it was reallyhard, since they'd show a few seconds here, few seconds there LOL They really interleaved it too well.

Actually, the next episode was priceless - first, Pratik blurts out in front of everyone that Uday is missing, making Meenal absolutely terrified. Then the Bharadwajs confronted Bhairavi on it, demanding to know why she brought them here ROFL and finally, when Jyoti walked in w/ the newly wed couple, everybody's face was a picture. ROFL The Bharadwajs cussed & left, Padma went & slapped Sudha Angry and Bhairavi gave Jyoti, not Uday, the third degree Evil SmileAngry
Yeah I recently visited Jyoti forum and saw those creation in Sriti AT, reall awesome work yar. Specially your cumments were hillerious ROFL I lovdd when ever Bhairavi got her own medicine..specially when Shudha start oposing against her..I lovd Sudha she was timid first but not the one who can tolarate nonsens for long. Aur Bhairavi ab "Qubool hai" me v wohi kar rahi hai ROFL

Sad thing is that all those creations were on Tinypic, and hence got massacred, and you see a lot of kachra where the Suday marriage pics originally were.  Similarly, I got a lot of YouTube clips of their special moments together, but except for a couple or more, all of them got flushed by YouTube Angry

Now, Gehna's new baby girl's name is Bhairavi?  In this thread, I'll have to be careful now - so far, whenever we mentioned Bhairavi, we knew we were talking about Uday's mom in Jyoti.  Now we'll have to be specific about which Bhairavi we're talking about LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KiranlovSritizephyr29flutterbysush_Spring-Dew-Swetha-

Spring-Dew IF-Sizzlerz
Spring-Dew
Spring-Dew

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Evil Smile

Edited by santhiyaa - 21 August 2013 at 1:26am

KiranlovSritisush_-Swetha-

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Hehehe I will love it if its happen ..and Mannu and Bhairavi in her team Wink[/COLOR]

oh yes.. they will mannu for baapusa.. attack
Bhairavi will kick sanchi with her leg..n will say my bhayya(not logically though) just left u giving a slap but i can't tolerate non sense.. ayi samaj mein..

KiranlovSritiSpring-Dew-Swetha-

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
kiran u watched all the soaps sriti acted in ?

KiranlovSritiSpring-Dew-Swetha-

Spring-Dew IF-Sizzlerz
Spring-Dew
Spring-Dew

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Good AfternoonEmbarrassed

Edited by santhiyaa - 21 August 2013 at 1:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbyKiranlovSritizephyr29-Swetha-

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged

flutter tumahre liye I became a thiefLOL
here sriti's pic zephyr was talking abt

n the pink dress n white onesEmbarrassed

pink dress mein we cant see her face at all.. Ouch its hazy... sriti has a figure that any model would kill for... Evil Smile

white mein she looks awesome...  kaash we get to see such costumes on her... Evil Smile
jagya will go maad..
DS will die of a heart attack..
while basant and bhairon will wonder why their wives dont dress like this...  LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KiranlovSritizephyr29Spring-Dew-Swetha-yanks28

Go to top