Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

o god vrish and kiran...  these sphere origin people cant even think of new names... 

two two padmas and bhairavis... 😳

btw... bhairavi is also the real name of anandi's dead mom... 😆

no😲 her mom name is bhagwati she is also called as bhago😉
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushiani

oh yes.. they will mannu for baapusa.. attack
Bhairavi will kick sanchi with her leg..n will say my bhayya(not logically though) just left u giving a slap but i can't tolerate non sense.. ayi samaj mein..

no Sushi Mannu and Bhairavi give their dirty dypers to Ganga and say " through it on Sanchi face" 🤣
KiranlovSriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: santhiyaa

no😲her mom name is bhagwati she is also called as bhago😉

Sathiya flutter said that the actress who playd Bhago her real name is Bhairavi Raychura...
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
kiran... i both support shiv as well as dont support him...

he is absolutely correct when he asks jagya as to his real feelings.. for his sister... he has a right to ask that.. at the same time... i cannot believe how blind he has become... with regard to his sister's fake emotions... the whole shekhar family infact... all are under the impression that S has changed... just by falling in love...   thats just silly..

one doesnt change overnight just by falling for someone... there has to be a earth shattering experience... a near death experience, or loosing someone close to you... that can change someone overnight...   aise hi thodi change ho jaate hai log...

Spring-Dew thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

Sathiya flutter said that the actress who playd Bhago her real name is Bhairavi Raychura...

yes i know but i forgot
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: santhiyaa

no😲 her mom name is bhagwati she is also called as bhago😉

saanthiya.. i meant in real life... the actress playing anandi's mom 's name is bhairavi raichuriya... 😳
Spring-Dew thumbnail

kiran... i both support shiv as well as dont support him...

he is absolutely correct when he asks jagya as to his real feelings.. for his sister... he has a right to ask that.. at the same time... i cannot believe how blind he has become... with regard to his sister's fake emotions... the whole shekhar family infact... all are under the impression that S has changed... just by falling in love...   thats just silly..

one doesnt change overnight just by falling for someone... there has to be a earth shattering experience... a near death experience, or loosing someone close to you... that can change someone overnight...   aise hi thodi change ho jaate hai log...

like jagya😳
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
The song playd in BG for Jagya was so perfect A+ for the song selection...eye lovd their eye talk...
flutterby thumbnail
yes, saanthiya... ðŸ˜ƒ like jagya...  yes smiley photo: yes yes.gif
KiranlovSriti thumbnail

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">kiran... i both support shiv as well as dont support him...

he is absolutely correct when he asks jagya as to his real feelings.. for his sister... he has a right to ask that.. at the same time... i cannot believe how blind he has become... with regard to his sister's fake emotions... the whole shekhar family infact... all are under the impression that S has changed... just by falling in love... thats just silly..

one doesnt change overnight just by falling for someone... there has to be a earth shattering experience... a near death experience, or loosing someone close to you... that can change someone overnight... aise hi thodi change ho jaate hai log... </font>
</font>

Yeah flutter he is a right persion and he is not wrong in asking those question from Jagya ..but he should understand her sisters tantrums too suddenly he becum blindly suportiv for her which dosnt match wid his past records.