Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: flutterby

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">arre, sriti teases all her costars... aur woh bhi in such a way... that they have no answer to rebutt her... 😈 <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font></font>
</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">this seggi was with her previous costar harshad chopra... where she teases him.. that his cheeks become red... after make up is removed..
u can see how embarrassed harshad is... 🀣</font>
</font>

Go sriti Go we are with you crack jokes on male costars as much as possible..🀣
i have only seen guys making fun huh.. love sriti mwahh ❀️
HC r SV were shy..
I remember that holi seg when reporter asked shank that why only ganga he was explaining all she simply said Yeh arjun.hain sirf chidiya ki ankh dikhi isse🀣
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">hello sushi?? u there??

me going off now... TC bye.. </font>
</font>

going off.. me too.. in 10mins..
tc bye..
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved Ganga and Mannu scene yesterday, It was such a heart touching moment. Sriti and Dhairya bonding is so cute..aww I dont want to loose any one othem. Love them both. I cant imagin Balikavadhu without Sriti and Dhairya..I dont want any leap. πŸ˜”
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So Sanchi's gifted tady will go wid Ganga Mannu. Why not other toys? Mannu always lovd to play wid little cars, I never saw him playng wid that tady. why cvs using Sanch's gifte here?
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ek toh I missed todays epi upar se WU v aisa hai kuch samajh me nhi aaraha.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

Ek toh I missed todays epi upar se WU v aisa hai kuch samajh me nhi aaraha.

πŸ€£ 🀣 🀣 🀣

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
watch the episode...minus the Singhs blind party at all costs attitude, it's great seeing Jagya's growing madness for Ganga...even Lal Singh seemed worried...Sriti looked very beautiful too...I posted some caps in the JaGan AT
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

watch the episode...minus the Singhs blind party at all costs attitude, it's great seeing Jagya's growing madness for Ganga...even Lal Singh seemed worried...Sriti looked very beautiful too...I posted some caps in the JaGan AT

i posted a pic for you on pg 11... you didnt see that... πŸ₯Ί
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

mehwish... πŸ˜† u r so adorable for having admitted that u drooled on sriti.. πŸ˜‰

blue saree?? this one??

it was cream saree with blue blouse..

OMG thank you for this...she looks so perfect...MahshAllah...that jewelry and gorgeous saree...wowza! lol yeah I drooled on her...I wasn't paying much attention to KVB and HC during this episodeπŸ˜† I was like this girl is the BOMB!πŸ˜›
flutterby thumbnail
really mehwish??? πŸ˜† u didnt PAY ATTENTION to the guys and concentrated on the gal?? πŸ˜Ž

u r just ADORABLE... πŸ˜†