Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 - Page 117

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Congratulations, peeps.  As usual, I'll keep stalking all ATs asking where the story is, and finding that it hasn't moved an inch 😈

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i was dissapointed with the episode yesterday... 

i was expecting the entire saanchi poll kholling to be showed yesterday... as it was the friday maha episode... but cvs decided to try and test our patience even further... 😡

instead the entire S bribing pandit.. anandi coming to know of this, yet not taking action was played out on my screen... 🥱

ganga as usual was excellent... jagya was amazing, charmed me.. 😳 with his determination to forget... NOT ganga... 😈 and anandi was well frustrating..
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes there was nothing much in the epi only Anandi ki detective gili and bhashan wo v koi kam nahi aye..miss bridezilla (someone give awesome name to her) badi aasani se bachke nikal gayi.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That Bala ki to how dare he tried to hug her? 😡
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
arre, kiran... i was expecting saanchi's deeds will finally be exposed lekin kambakt cvs ney phir se latka diya... 

ganga was awesome in her scenes.. 👏 ⭐️ my sherni... when she throughly rebuked bala... 

i dont know but i didnt like bala saying auld man... swami doesnt look old to me... 😕 maybe middleaged, but not old...

NehArabella thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flutterby

arre, kiran... i was expecting saanchi's deeds will finally be exposed lekin kambakt cvs ney phir se latka diya... 

ganga was awesome in her scenes.. 👏 ⭐️ my sherni... when she throughly rebuked bala... 

i dont know but i didnt like bala saying auld man... swami doesnt look old to me... 😕 maybe middleaged, but not old...

Sadly Saanchi's deed will not be out so soon. 😡
Creatives latka kar hi rakhenge as for now. 

And that gal will fooling her as well as the Singh family. 😵

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
BV New Synopsis :-)

26th Sept - Thursday & 27th Sept - Friday

Jagya-Ganga marriage build up and post marriage fight.

28th Sept - Saturday

Jagya tells Ganga he loves her. As both families are dealing with the shock of the marriage, Anandi is confronted by Sanchi about the role she played in this and whether she knew all along that Jagya wanted to marry Ganga.