Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Actually no, this is recent. Looks like she's been on a shopping spree and so she's been putting up pics of hers in different outifts with the tag #showoff 😆. Even her sis commented there no more shopping 😆. Check out her instagram, you'll get a whole host of pics. Looks like she's there now mostly than twitter 😔.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

I think Sriti v Ganpati rakhti hai na? I saw some pics on FB,

Could be, but for her, main festival is Durga Puja.  During RS, she took time off for that, and even gave Dhruv a Durga murti
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Tfs the pic of SJ dear! ðŸ¤—
Will check her Instagram pics soon! :D
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zephyr29

@green, But won't that be repetitive? She did the same for engagement but now doing the same for the wedding would be pushing it.

But whatever it is, things are going a bit too fast for my liking.

it is happening zephs... like it or not... 🥱  oh well.. nothing for me as i am armed with the channel change button, mute button shoot smiley photo: shotgun smiley th97.gif

sorry for posting this... a good 7 pages after... 😆
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Check this out. She's looking awesome!

Courtesy: her instagram

this is actually great ya...  😆

but it would go totally against her character... 😔 nurses arent supposed to dress like this... 😉 what if the patients forget to sleep and take their medicines and complain to the doc... that they have a hot nurse who they are mooning over... 🤣

toofan ut khada ho jayega... 😆

regarding her shopping... which girl DOESNT like to shop?? 😳 😆
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Check this out. She's looking awesome!

Courtesy: her instagram

wow she is luking gorgeous.
flutterby thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Tfs the pic of SJ dear! ðŸ¤—

Will check her Instagram pics soon! :D

sweta??? can u pls post the pics here?? apparently you have to have a device from which you can download this app...  instagram.. 😕 me being online from PC doesnt help my cause.. its a long and tiresome process from a PC...
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Could be, but for her, main festival is Durga Puja. During RS, she took time off for that, and even gave Dhruv a Durga murti

yeah I read that article 🥱 she said she was shouting in excitment like a crazy in phon when Dhruv called her. actually last year she shared pics from Ganpati puja in her home.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail

Actually no, this is recent. Looks like she's been on a shopping spree and so she's been putting up pics of hers in different outifts with the tag #showoff 😆. Even her sis commented there no more shopping 😆. Check out her instagram, you'll get a whole host of pics. Looks like she's there now mostly than twitter 😔.

yeah zephy its luks lyk new pics of her...kya BV me hum kavi dekh payenge Sriti ko aise. Sis se dant padi she loves shoping 😳
flutterby thumbnail
see?? she posted this pic with another actress...?? tapeshwari  i believe was her jiya jale costar... 😳