Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 - Page 98

Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: zephyr29

The new spoiler indicates how fast things are moving towards the wedding, so no time to put in another main character in Ganga's life now. I think he might turn out to bea characterlike Ghanshyam Kaka, just a well-wisher.

I also think he will be some Kaka tipe chracter only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Dhruti_rocks434

I dont watch show from bashers point of view, we should enjoy the love, the pain emotions, bashers can turn and twist things for their like and dislike. Its importen that what you like as a JaGan fan.

well said. also if Sumitra thinks Jagya's mad love for Ganga is daya then Jagya will go crazy
yanks28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

I saw these kinds of complicatins in some love stories yar so mere dimag me ye khaya aa gaya...thank god it means BV cvs will not show these typ things.

there will always be some maniuplative characters in BV...right now it's Sanchi...but I don't think they will create misunderstandings...JaGan understand each other very well...I think Jagya knows if he ignores Ganga, Ganga will move forward so his avoiding her will lead to the same...but it's impossible for Ganga to ever love anyone as much as she loves Jagya...he gave her a chance to live...he is like a mother father teacher friend confidante everything combined together. she worships him so im not scared of any haddis
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Did you guys saw that phon convo between JaGan after Ganga got her results? There is somthing new in both of them somthing very attractive.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There has been something very attractive about them ever since Dr.Sa realized his love or maybe a bit before that right before she left for M'lore 😃.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mehwish agree with you. I was just told this to zene in previous page that Ganga cant love anyone or cant think of marry anyone. Her one and only love is Jagya and I think Jagya too is in 1st time feeling the real love.Edited by KiranlovSriti - 10 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail

There has been something very attractive about them ever since Dr.Sa realized his love or maybe a bit before that right before she left for M'lore 😃.

he was adorable before she left for Mangalore😆 giving her that cold shoulder at the hospital ...then going home and crying buckets for her😆
yanks28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

Mehwish agree with you. I was just told this to zene in previous page that Ganga cant love anyone or cant think of marry anyone. Her one and only love is Jagya and I think Jagya too is in 1st time feeling the real love.

yeah it's Jagya's 1st real love...because he did it all with a selfless attitude, he is a mature grown man now...so this is the real deal for him...if worst comes to worst...I want Jagya to say I will only marry Ganga if WHOLE family approves...but if Sumitra disapproves, I want to see a scene where Jagya tells her..."iske baad aap  bhool jaye ke main kisi aur se shaadi karne ke liye tayyaar hojaoonga...Sanchi bas mere liye aakhiri rishta tha, shaadi karunga toh Ganga se warna sari zindagi akele rahunga aur dil mein Ganga ko chahta rahoonga"...I want to see Sumitra's face. This is the type of scene BV is capable of.
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thats the magic of real love ❤️
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think after marriage they will remember all the moments including fight also😒 and that scene will be really wonderful