Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sushiani

I thought they will show her studies.. struggling in a new place.. new surroundings..
bas ek sentence sikhaya 'Nanu Kannada Gothilla' bas hogayi six months ki tayyari..
stupid cv's..🤬

lol 😆 Sush 🤣 only 'Nanu Kannada Gothilla'
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Dont get so upset friends. May be they have some more intresting story for JaGan. And after that leap they will focus more on JaGan.
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ZenerDiode

that s why made me disappointed and her phone talk with dr.saa after his realization

I will see todays realisation if i am not satisfied lo i am not gng to leave @colorstv #BalikaVadhu on twitter
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shanu1818

lol 😆 Sush 🤣 only 'Nanu Kannada Gothilla'

shanu i say nanu BV apritistiruve.. (I hate Bv) 🤣
Shanu1818 thumbnail

shanu i say nanu BV apritistiruve.. (I hate Bv) 🤣

nice one 😃 no JaGan no BV 😡
Shanu1818 thumbnail
I dont think I can watch today's episode. That Sanchi kissing scene was very ******* you know. Even I missed ysterday's episode. My family also watch it.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zephyr29

Great, so I'm forced to eat my words hoping for the original bold avatar of Ganga in this M'lore track with Balachandran all thanks to the new 🤬 spoilers for next week!

Looks like all our expectations for a separate M'lore track for Ganga has gone up in smoke or should I say bolted at breakneck speed in just a few days when they will show a 6 month leap where Ganga successfully completes her course and at the same time Jagya finishes his MS and Miss "Kiss Me" will be finishing her MBA 😲 ðŸ˜• !!!And as icing on the cake its Lal Singh, of all people, who tells Jagya about Ganga's feelings for him ! So here we have a unique love story where the main couple basically doesn't have to do anything, everything is done by others for them 😡!

I don't understand this whole need of a rush 😡!!
That too just when I was regularly starting to follow the show again !

No hopes now I tell you...

@purple bold... WHAAAT????? 🤪

then why introduce lusty's track and say its a pivotal role??  have the cvs lost it??

@green bold... nothing new...   😳 even V told raghav of sia's feelings for him... zaalim cvs...

maybe the cvs want you to NOT .. follow their show regularly...

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zephyr29

What all hopes I had...

Jagya has realized his love for Ganga but then he would have hesitations and doubts about how Ganga feels about him. Also his doubts about himself, whether after 2 failed relationships he'll be able to do justice to Ganga, especially considering how she has  previously been in an abusive marriage. His would have serious self-doubts about whether he would prove to be a good husband and also a good father to Mannu and keep them happy . At the same time he would also be wondering how to remove himself from Sanchi's ristha.

Ganga on the other hand being torn between her feelings for Dr.Sa and at the same time trying to keep a distance between them owing to his engagement with Sanchi and Sumi's hatred towards her.

Basically the way both struggle with their feelings and when with each other how they come very close to showing their real feelings for each other. It would have built up the suspense very well. Especially the whole "he/she loves me, he/she loves me not".

But now with everyone else interfering there is nothing much to look forward to except when their wedding will be, which according to the CVs' whims will again involve others in JaGan's business again 🤢!

I am truly disappointed

if thats what the cvs will show... then goodbye to this show from me...

i watch it only for jagan...  and not for ansh... if they dont show jagan properly, rushing their track and not showing it properly... ...  then no use... watching the show... 

these days.. i feel the cvs r deliberately trying to butcher their own show...  driving away even the die hard viewers of BV...
its SB all over again... 😡 and i dont want to relive those horrible moments all over again...

flutterby thumbnail

I thought they will show her studies.. struggling in a new place.. new surroundings..
bas ek sentence sikhaya 'Nanu Kannada Gothilla' bas hogayi six months ki tayyari..
stupid cv's..🤬

same here... 🤢  whats the need of this stupid leap...  🤢 SB all over again... 😡 😡 😡

and we know the result of that show...   
why is the lusty track stalled???  was it coz of pressure from some south people?? then they shdnt have shown such a track in the first place...

it would have been such a beautiful track...  there could have been so many twists... lekin.. sab pani mein... 🤢

flutterby thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shanu1818

Dont get so upset friends. May be they have some more intresting story for JaGan. And after that leap they will focus more on JaGan.

shanu... remember SB?? its fate when it took a leap and ultimately??? 🤢

we hope and hope and hope... but are dissapointed even more in the end...

sorry, but enough of this carrot stick method... for me...
carrot stick photo: carrot and stick carrot-and-stick.gif