Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 - Page 79

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sushiani

2nd sep synopsis

Monday, September 02, 2013:

In tonights episode we will see that Anandi wants to talk to Jagya about his & Sanchi's relation when Sanchi walks in to take Jagya for dinner. Jagya and Sanchi go to a restaurant where Sanchi insults the waiter & Jagya thinks of Ganga who is completely different from Sanchi. Saanchi on their way back climbs on the bench and screams that she loves Jagya. He feels that Sanchi is very childish and immature. Jagya feels restless and suffocated. Will Jagya be able to confess his true feelings?

^ Tfs, Sush :)
Finally good things will happen with J in this week. πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: flutterby

even i missed it  😑 zephy...  except that i was lucky... that i was able to see a few scenes...  where i saw the transformation... andi had to be content with that... 

vrish had posted a few jyoti videos in the early pages... 20 onwards i believe... πŸ˜ƒ

Me too, just caught a few Sudha/Devika scenes when they were showing the reruns before Imagine shut shop Ouch. Also saw a few of Vrish's uploads. Is there any way we could upload them here or in Sriti FC ??
zephyr29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushiani

look what I have done to the montage🀣

This is so much better than the original.

Frankly apart from the fact that both Jagya & Ganga are in the montage I wasn't happy at all with the overall product.
It looks like such a hasty job by the PH, just to shut those people up who were questioning why they weren't in the montage πŸ˜’.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Great, so I'm forced to eat my words hoping for the original bold avatar of Ganga in this M'lore track with Balachandran all thanks to the new 🀬 spoilers for next week!

Looks like all our expectations for a separate M'lore track for Ganga has gone up in smoke or should I say bolted at breakneck speed in just a few days when they will show a 6 month leap where Ganga successfully completes her course and at the same time Jagya finishes his MS and Miss "Kiss Me" will be finishing her MBA 😲 πŸ˜• !!! And as icing on the cake its Lal Singh, of all people, who tells Jagya about Ganga's feelings for him ! So here we have a unique love story where the main couple basically doesn't have to do anything, everything is done by others for them 😑!

I don't understand this whole need of a rush 😑!!
That too just when I was regularly starting to follow the show again !

No hopes now I tell you...
Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail
What all hopes I had...
Jagya has realized his love for Ganga but then he would have hesitations and doubts about how Ganga feels about him. Also his doubts about himself, whether after 2 failed relationships he'll be able to do justice to Ganga, especially considering how she has  previously been in an abusive marriage. His would have serious self-doubts about whether he would prove to be a good husband and also a good father to Mannu and keep them happy . At the same time he would also be wondering how to remove himself from Sanchi's ristha.

Ganga on the other hand being torn between her feelings for Dr.Sa and at the same time trying to keep a distance between them owing to his engagement with Sanchi and Sumi's hatred towards her.

Basically the way both struggle with their feelings and when with each other how they come very close to showing their real feelings for each other. It would have built up the suspense very well. Especially the whole "he/she loves me, he/she loves me not".

But now with everyone else interfering there is nothing much to look forward to except when their wedding will be, which according to the CVs' whims will again involve others in JaGan's business again 🀒!

I am truly disappointed
Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zephyr29

Great, so I'm forced to eat my words hoping for the original bold avatar of Ganga in this M'lore track with Balachandran all thanks to the new 🀬spoilers for next week!

</div>
<div>

Looks like all our expectations for a separate M'lore track for Ganga has gone up in smoke or should I say bolted at breakneck speed in just a few days when they will show a 6 month leap where Ganga successfully completes her course and at the same time Jagya finishes his MS and Miss "Kiss Me" will be finishing her MBA πŸ˜²πŸ˜•!!! And as icing on the cake its Lal Singh, of all people, who tells Jagya about Ganga's feelings for him ! So here we have a unique love story where the main couple basically doesn't have to do anything, everything is done by others for them 😑!

I don't understand this whole need of a rush 😑!!

That too just when I was regularly starting to follow the show again !

No hopes now I tell you...

Same here Zephy m feeling lyk pulling my hair...wats the need of that lusty guy or this Mengalur track if they want so much rush? They never did justic to Ganga's character. Wish ye new show hota and Ganga main lead hoti. Ganga's character and story was so uniqe...but they were never serious. And for wat m more angree why now Lal singh? Why now he said every thing to Jagya? Bacha kya JaGan ki love story me?
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zephyr29

What all hopes I had...

Jagya has realized his love for Ganga but then he would havehesitations and doubts about how Ganga feels about him. Also his doubts about himself, whether after 2 failed relationships he'll be able to do justice to Ganga, especially considering how she has previously been in an abusive marriage. His would have serious self-doubts about whether he would prove to be a good husband and also a good father to Mannu and keepthem happy . At the same time he would also be wondering how to remove himself from Sanchi's ristha.

Ganga on the other hand being torn between her feelings for Dr.Sa and at the same time trying to keep a distance between them owing to his engagement with Sanchi and Sumi's hatred towards her.

Basically the way both struggle with their feelings and when with each other how they come very close to showing their real feelings for each other. It would have built up the suspense very well. Especially the whole "he/she loves me, he/she loves me not".

But now with everyone else interfering there is nothing much to look forward to except when their wedding will be, which according to the CVs' whims will again involve others in JaGan's business again 🀒!

I am truly disappointed

Agree totaly agree..even I was expected the same. I dont lyk this idia that after so much rushing in a week. In last its Las Singh who will told Jagya about Ganga's feelings. I think he should tell this in last why now.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Ek toh pehle se hi aadhe se jyada Sriti fans were not happy the way they treated Ganga's character. Just watch the 1st AT. And now 90% Sriti fans left this forum. Aur jo avi v bache hai unko v upset kar rahe hai ye log.
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I thought they will show her studies.. struggling in a new place.. new surroundings..
bas ek sentence sikhaya 'Nanu Kannada Gothilla' bas hogayi six months ki tayyari..
stupid cv's..🀬
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
that s why made me disappointed and her phone talk with dr.saa after his realization