Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the warm wellcum friends πŸ€— I have to log off now. Exams are cuming Dad is yelling at me. Will catch you guys later. Bhot sari baten karni h...
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dhruti_rocks434

Thanks for the warm wellcum friends πŸ€— I have to log off now. Exams are cuming Dad is yelling at me. Will catch you guys later. Bhot sari baten karni h...

studies are always first priority..
bye ruchi.. take care..πŸ€—
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Ruchi 😊 wellcum back. so happy to see you again. Saw your tweet. Tum bimar thi? How you feel now. Hope your sis's mother is also better now.
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ruchi is Ruchi Mishra? hai πŸ˜Š
I am there in your friendlist (facebook)πŸ˜‰ also come 2 JaGan AT...
Edited by santhiyaa_J - 10 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kiran,Flutter,dhruti,zephy,I have updated the FF...Plz,read it...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3596815?pn=26Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhruti_rocks434

hi Shanky thanku dear...feeling so good to see you guys again 😊 wat to say lyf is very strange we dont know what will happen in next day. But I really learn alot...

dhruti... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

hiii dear... 
welcome back smiley photo: Welcome Back Smiley Welcomeback.gif you r such a brave girl you know...  and yes... life definitely is very uncertain... thats why dont try to live it too fast... cherish each moment of it... ❀️
sush_ thumbnail
2nd sep synopsis

Monday, September 02, 2013:

In tonights episode we will see that Anandi wants to talk to Jagya about his & Sanchi's relation when Sanchi walks in to take Jagya for dinner. Jagya and Sanchi go to a restaurant where Sanchi insults the waiter & Jagya thinks of Ganga who is completely different from Sanchi. Saanchi on their way back climbs on the bench and screams that she loves Jagya. He feels that Sanchi is very childish and immature. Jagya feels restless and suffocated. Will Jagya be able to confess his true feelings?

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushiani

2nd sep synopsis

Monday, September 02, 2013:

In tonights episode we will see that Anandi wants to talk to Jagya about his & Sanchi's relation when Sanchi walks in to take Jagya for dinner. Jagya and Sanchi go to a restaurant where Sanchi insults the waiter & Jagya thinks of Ganga who is completely different from Sanchi. Saanchi on their way back climbs on the bench and screams that she loves Jagya. He feels that Sanchi is very childish and immature. Jagya feels restless and suffocated. Will Jagya be able to confess his true feelings?

thanks for saving my 30 mins sushi... so thoughtful of you... hug smiley photo: smiley hug comerengetahug.gif
sush_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

thanks for saving my 30 mins sushi... so thoughtful of you... hug smiley photo: smiley hug comerengetahug.gif

tightwala hug is dr.sa's spl..πŸ˜‰ remember holi hug
thanks to splr I din;t watch sat epi.. so skipping today's tooπŸ˜›
flutterby thumbnail
accha kiya... πŸ˜†  even i skipped sat epi... and watched the ganga mannu scene on youtube... πŸ˜ƒ

actually, have been doing this since the start of march... 😳 skip everything,but jagan.. πŸ˜†