Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 - Page 55

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by santhiyaa_J

Here is his wife๐Ÿ˜ณ

our ganga ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Beautifull pics and creations thanku ๐Ÿค—
Why Sriti posting pics only on instagram? She again posted a pic there..and I cant see it. Pls guys someone post that pic here..
kiran.. here...

i am totally loving this avtaar of hers...  ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 
DS will totally disapprove...  ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by flutterby

kiran.. here...

i am totally loving this avtaar of hers...  ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 
DS will totally disapprove...  ๐Ÿคฃ

but sanchi also wears western noh ๐Ÿ˜†
diode... S does wear western...  but she has changed to indian wear temporarily... ๐Ÿฅฑ and DS doesnt know abt her two faced nature...

she touched a new low yesterday... ๐Ÿคข along with her pathetically myopic mom... may the two rot in hell.. ๐Ÿคข

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">kiran.. here...

i am totally loving this avtaar of hers... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ </font>
<font color="#990000">DS will totally disapprove... ๐Ÿคฃ</font></font>

aww thanku flutter ๐Ÿค— she is luking very priti who care for Dadi sa, Dr.Sa ke bare me socho kya hal hoga unka if Ganga dressd up like this ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

diode... S does wear western...  but she has changed to indian wear temporarily... ๐Ÿฅฑ and DS doesnt know abt her two faced nature...

she touched a new low yesterday... ๐Ÿคข along with her pathetically myopic mom... may the two rot in hell.. ๐Ÿคข

I agree flutter. I wonder for her DS now. DS already had predicted that gauri jagya will never be happy together and they are bound to get separated and that happened. and DS told this when she saw once only . so how she is not able to see sanchi 's reality. i mean kahan gai uski budhi anubhavi aankhen? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ก

I hate her mother and her plastic jewels๐Ÿฅฑ
btw flutter i like your username . it s unique ๐Ÿ˜›  how did you get inspired for it ?