Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 - Page 46

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by flutterby

i think... jagya has come before she left for her first day... πŸ˜• she was shown packing her bag... and leaving ghanshyam with mannu when jagya arrives...  πŸ˜• dekhte hai... kya hota hai... waise bhi... all the focus will be on S... 🀒 she will complain to her parents... jagya is in mangalore... 🀒

but she was saying in 2nd last episode that she is preparing for college and 1st day would be introduction . and then he said sings that he is going banglore that night so it is 2nd day to go to college πŸ˜•
Originally posted by ZenerDiode

omg omg , i was thinking same song yesterday night for new AT it s my one of the favorite songs😳
mine too so melodious na? JaGan will rock in this songd wid their chemistry.
Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

[] Oh so you call zephy smiley haha no yar Zephy is our dearest friend. And she give always very unbaised views.

awww. glad to know she is your dearest friend. I have not seen you on jdj forum btw. who you are supporting there

mine too so melodious na? JaGan will rock in this songd wid their chemistry.

obviously. πŸ˜ƒ  but i want more space for them than stupid shekhars unwanted drama
Actually m not suporting any one, jo bhi acha dance kare wo jeet jaye bas. I think all are awsum dancers. Zephy is also Sriti fan so we meet here only 😊
Bv mein aisa hi hota hai,jaab inko bhanak laag jati hai ke jodi mein kuch baat hai taab logo ko tarsa tarsa ke marte hai ye log.Saab ko dikhayenge,sanchi ko dikhate dikhate paka denge humko lekin jagan jyada nehin dikhayenge.Jalim hai ye cvs.
Shekhars are the big dumbos yar. So boring specially Daddu 🀒
Originally posted by shankythebest

Bv mein aisa hi hota hai,jaab inko bhanak laag jati hai ke jodi mein kuch baat hai taab logo ko tarsa tarsa ke marte hai ye log.Saab ko dikhayenge,sanchi ko dikhate dikhate paka denge humko lekin jagan jyada nehin dikhayenge.Jalim hai ye cvs.
yeah all the time I was waiting and singing Jhalak dikhla ja Jhalak dikhla ja JaGan ka scene tu aa ja..

yeah all the time I was waiting and singing Jhalak dikhla ja Jhalak dikhla ja JaGan ka scene tu aa ja..

aur vo sanchi ko hi hamre samne ghad dete he 😑
im confused, should I focus on the ATs or should I read other posts in the forum as well?If I stay in the ATs, I'm happy & my BP remains normal...if I read the other posts, I see JaGan bashing and haters drooling & praying that Jagya marries Sanchi and "makes her a better person" LOLZ heartwarming track indeed folks! This makes my BP shoot thru the roof...not sure what to do.