Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Know more About Sriti JhaπŸ˜‰

She calls herself Abhinetri, she loves old hindi melodies and she is a big fan of meaningful song lyrics. This and there is a lot more to actress Sriti Jha, popularily known as Ganga from Balika Vadhu. Who with her simple yet realistic acting skills have been impressing TV audiences since 6 years now. Lets know more about our own favorite Abhinetri.πŸ˜‰

DADDY'S GIRL: Sriti is very close to her father who has always stood behind her as the strongest pillar of strength and supportπŸ‘. Sriti, loves to spend time with her father and mother whenever she gets time from her working schedule. Both father and daughter listen to old hindi songs together when free😳.

EARLY LIFE: Sriti Jha was born in Begusarai in Bihar. She is originally from Darbhanga. She spent 10 years in Kolkata, West Bengal with her family⭐️.

SCHOOLING: Sriti initially did her schooling in Nepal, KathmanduπŸ‘πŸΌ. She later shifted to Delhi where she studied in Laxman Public School & Sri Venkateswara College, and joined the English dramatics society named "Verbum" in 2004. She went on to become the President of the society and got her first main role in a Verbum play titled "Ritual in Blood"πŸ‘

TV Debut: Sriti made her TV debut in 2006. In the career span of 6 years Sriti has done some really challenging roles and indeed have done them convincingly like Dhoom Machaao Dhoom, Jyoti, Shaurya Aur Suhani, Rakht Sambandh and Dil Se Di Dua- Saubhagyavati Bhava.  Presently being liked by everyone for her role Ganga in Balika Vadhu, we wish Sriti continues being everyone's favourite  Abhinetri  on Indian TelevisionπŸ€—. 
Edited by santhiyaa - 10 years ago
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Sriti and FatherπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by santhiyaa - 10 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
that pic... which mehwish posted... πŸ€£

sriti is wearing two specs... πŸ˜†  AND two diff colors of nail polish... πŸ˜›  bechari girl doesnt get to be so whacky when she enacts ganga... πŸ˜†

and shashank... πŸ˜› is so formal re... kuch shaitaaniyan nahi karta... πŸ€”

KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sathiya thanks for sharing the article, Sriti debuted in 2007 not 2006, it was 8th jan 2007 when Dhoom Machao Dhoom on aired. 😊
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">that pic... which mehwish posted...🀣

sriti is wearing two specs... πŸ˜† AND two diff colors of nail polish... πŸ˜› bechari girl doesnt get to be so whacky when she enacts ganga... πŸ˜†

and shashank... πŸ˜› is so formal re... kuch shaitaaniyan nahi karta... πŸ€”</font>
</font>

yeah flutte Shashank luking sidha sada and Sriti is luking Dabang 🀣 I think ye koi party me hai. Recently Smita Bansal ki beti ka birthday tha may be there..
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Some one cumented on this pic on twitter..."magical Dr.J and angel G" 😊
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
kiran... pata nahi kahan... lekin i liked that they got to dress up like this... πŸ˜ƒ

there shd be some change from your onscreen avtaar..

saanthiya.. i had posted those pics.. in sriti's previous ATs.. the first one... she hadposted on friendship day and second for fathers day... 😊
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Yeah flutter its really a relife from reguler havy same dresses. Shashank gave a caption too " yes v r kidding" means they doing lots of fun.
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

Sathiya thanks for sharing the article, Sriti debuted in 2007 not 2006, it was 8th jan 2007 when Dhoom Machao Dhoom on aired. 😊

wat πŸ˜² but i saw this article in colors website
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

kiran... pata nahi kahan... lekin i liked that they got to dress up like this... πŸ˜ƒ

there shd be some change from your onscreen avtaar..

saanthiya.. i had posted those pics.. in sriti's previous ATs.. the first one... she hadposted on friendship day and second for fathers day... 😊

😲😲😲 i don't know