Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 - Page 21

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by flutterby

something from the spoiler... that i noticed..

pandit tells anandi mahurat for tom is better than tday... does this happen in front of everybody or only in front of anandi?? if its the latter... does anandi put the pieces together...  πŸ₯±  and realise that S forced everyone to perform the engagement on the 16th ?? then comes around to knowing that S did all this with an intention to stop jagya from going to mangalore with ganga

my guess is maybe... but she believes in..
silent smiley photo: 1lg040LipsSealed 1lg041seallips.gif
flutter
worst thing is that she is gng to realise jagya is in love with gangaπŸ€“pls god save me
yeah... πŸ˜ˆ and the best thing is... S is in for a rough time... πŸ˜ˆ coz she will want jagya to go with her wherever she wants... and jagya will say... no thanks... πŸ˜†

i foresee a lot of arguments, fights with jagya and S in the future... πŸ˜†
and ganga cant be blamed in the slightest way for all this mess..
😎

yeah... πŸ˜ˆ and the best thing is... S is in for a rough time... πŸ˜ˆ coz she will want jagya to go with her wherever she wants... and jagya will say... no thanks... πŸ˜†

i foresee a lot of arguments, fights with jagya and S in the future... πŸ˜†
and ganga cant be blamed in the slightest way for all this mess..
😎
she will be happy in manglore..
but ss2 can blame ganga even if she is not present there
then dr.sa lose his temper
shut up please.. I am leaving I will go and marry ganga😳
Either Jagya will fight back or he will just let Sanchi do whatever until the day he finally has a nervous breakdown from all the pressure and unhappiness he's feeling...it will go in 1 of these 2 directions...

I don't think Anandi kuch khaas kaam karegi if she realizes Jagya is in love, in fact we see it, then everyone should see it...his behavior is indicative of his deep attachment to Ganga & Mannu, but then again what do I know? LOL...The people I hate most right now are the Singhs, even more than Sanchi...

But must say, I'm going to cry seeing J in a sherwani...for the wrong girl...yeh haq sirf Ganga ka hona chahiye, to see her MAN in a sherwani for HER.
sushi... then sumi will start with her tears and constipated expressions...

koi pls usse ek bottle of isabgol post kardo... shayyad problem kamho jaye... 🀑

sushi... then sumi will start with her tears and constipated expressions...

koi pls usse ek bottle of isabgol post kardo... shayyad problem kamho jaye... 🀑

flutter🀣🀣
ek bottle kam paregaπŸ˜†
happy raksha bandhan to everybody!!!

Originally posted by zephyr29

She seems to have a really good collection of pics on Instagram. There's a really adorable one of Dhairya also 😳. And those heels are to DIE for ❀️ (check out her album you'll know what I'm talking about πŸ˜‰)
oh that red one..
n her pink dress one was awesome too😳

sushi...

ek bottle kam padega toh do bottle ya teen post karna padega... πŸ˜‰

i will post the first one.. you post the second.. let mehwish ya kiran post the third...

bas.. after the third... sumi will be (hopefully ) πŸ˜† free of her eternal problem 🀣

oye.. yaar zephy ya sushi... cant you guys post the instagram pics here?? 

and dont tell me privacy violation...  😑 phir toh sriti post hi nahi karti.. on insta.. 😎