Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 - Page 20

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sushiani

Gorgeous, Sushi! Absolutely ❤️!!
Did you do this in PS??

Synopsis from Monday to Thursday

19th Aug- Monday

Ganga reaches bus stop, her eyes still looking for Jagya..At BH Makhan tells Sumitra that Jagya is not at home..Sumitra shocked..While Ganga is about to leave for Mangalore,Jagya comes to meet her at nick of time.

20th Aug- Tuesday

At home Anandi, Kalyani and Sumitra and all are tensed..Jagya and Ganga's moment before Ganga leaves for Mangalore..Jagya watches Ganga go…He has tears in his eyes.. Udaipur family at home is curious to know where is Jagya…. Shiv gets to know about Jagya's absence.. Kalyani is about to confide in Udaipur family, is when Jagya comes homes in nick of time…

21st Aug-Wednesday

Pandit tells Anandi that tomorrow's Mahurat was better for engagement than today..Jagya and Sanchi exchange rings… All happy.. Ganga leaves Jetsar… Sumitra comes to Jagya and says you have saved us from being embarrassed.. Ganga calls Jagya to inform that she has reached..Both get emotional..

22nd Aug-Thursday

Rakshabandhan at Udaipur and BH…Ganga calls..Sumitra answers and Ganga cuts the call.. Sumitra mistakenly leaves the receiver off the hook and ganga hears all the conversation at Badi haveli during Rakhi celebration..She ties Rakhi to Mannu which was touched by Gehna's daughter Bhairavi.

But how cum Bhairavi becum Mannus sister? She is Jagya and Nandu's sister. Padma's doughter is Mannu's step sis. I think Gehna ties rakhi to Nandu which is touchd by Bhairavi.
Thanks for sharing sweta. Lol Sultaan Ganga's brother 😲
Originally posted by sushiani

sara... u can use this on the first pg... its absolutely beautiful... thanks very much sushi..

sara?!

Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

But how cum Bhairavi becum Mannus sister? She is Jagya and Nandu's sister. Padma's doughter is Mannu's step sis. I think Gehna ties rakhi to Nandu which is touchd by Bhairavi.

bade colorful rishte hai COLORS pey... 😉 isliye... koi bhi kabhi bhi kisi ka bhi bhai behen ban jaate hai...

best example... jasa... who r BIL, SIL... have become fiance, fiancee 🤣

thankx all
nahi zeph I did it in my mobile app😳
Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

Thanks for sharing sweta. Lol Sultaan Ganga's brother 😲
no probs kiran..
sultan will crush sanchi down😉
ganga will be happy...   mannu will say thanku mamu😆
something from the spoiler... that i noticed..

pandit tells anandi mahurat for tom is better than tday... does this happen in front of everybody or only in front of anandi?? if its the latter... does anandi put the pieces together...  🥱  and realise that S forced everyone to perform the engagement on the 16th ?? then comes around to knowing that S did all this with an intention to stop jagya from going to mangalore with ganga

my guess is maybe... but she believes in..
silent smiley photo: 1lg040LipsSealed 1lg041seallips.gif