Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks sweta... β­οΈ

thats seriously awesome... if its real and not photoshopped... πŸ˜†

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
synposis..

19 August 2013:   In tonight's episode Ganga reaches the bus stop and looks for Jagya. Jagya comes there and gives Mannu the teddy bear. Ganga leaves for Mangalore, wishing Jagya a sad goodbye. At home, everyone is wondering where Jagya is.

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: flutterby

hi saanthiya... lovely pic of sriti u got there...πŸ˜ƒ

this is a colored pic...of sriti in the same costume..

yesπŸ‘
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Yeah, I remember that. I dunno whether you followed our Jyoti forum, but I was manning the Sudha/Devika & Sriti ATs. So I took down plenty of snapshots of the wedding, but I tried to make a single video of just Suday getting married, but it was reallyhard, since they'd show a few seconds here, few seconds there πŸ˜† They really interleaved it too well.

Actually, the next episode was priceless - first, Pratik blurts out in front of everyone that Uday is missing, making Meenal absolutely terrified. Then the Bharadwajs confronted Bhairavi on it, demanding to know why she brought them here 🀣 and finally, when Jyoti walked in w/ the newly wed couple, everybody's face was a picture. 🀣 The Bharadwajs cussed & left, Padma went & slapped Sudha 😑 and Bhairavi gave Jyoti, not Uday, the third degree 😈😑

Yeah I recently visited Jyoti forum and saw those creation in Sriti AT, reall awesome work yar. Specially your cumments were hillerious 🀣 I lovdd when ever Bhairavi got her own medicine..specially when Shudha start oposing against her..I lovd Sudha she was timid first but not the one who can tolarate nonsens for long. Aur Bhairavi ab "Qubool hai" me v wohi kar rahi hai 🀣
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
wow beautifull thanks Sathiya 😊
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">hi saanthiya... lovely pic of sriti u got there...πŸ˜ƒ</font></font>

<font color="#990000" size="2">this is a colored pic...of sriti in the same costume..
</font>

she is so cutely beautifull !!!!!!!
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Yeh Lo pic , Flutter ...

wow amazing!!!! thats why she wrote miracle.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
wow gorgeous Ganga ❀️❀️❀️ ..
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

FLAWLESS!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She seems to have a really good collection of pics on Instagram. There's a really adorable one of Dhairya also 😳. And those heels are to DIE for ❀️ (check out her album you'll know what I'm talking about πŸ˜‰)