Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 - Page 18

Posted: 10 years ago
vrish.. ðŸ˜†

so it seems to be a specialty of sphere origins... to show non continuity in their serials... going by what you have shared in jyoti..

again.. all what u have said, vrish, would be possible, if the cvs r bold enough to make this a non family drama... which i dont think... the channel would allow... even i would love to see jagya and ganga living a married life away from BH... but then again...  for this, he would have to rebel against his family, when he has just entered their good books ...

yes, there would be differences between jagya's own kid and mannu... but they have already shown this with sugna and her family... what would the cvs achieve again by showing the singhs discriminating... against children?? 🥱 lets see.. what they have in store... i am sure... they wouldnt even have thought about it..

they are showing the two families differently, vrish... its just that there are myriad  ceremonies ... that they keep bringing anandi  back to BH and keep showing us.. the avoidable tamasha that follows.. 🥱

They really could have made it a 'tale of 2 cities' - or villages, if you prefer: Jagya in Jaitsar and Anandi in Udaipur.  And have 2 parallel male & female leads.

But you are right - having shown that track w/ Shyam & Sugna, it wouldn't make sense for them to re-run it.  But I do wish they'd have Jagya amicably agree to live separately, but visit them often.
Omg Vrish I was thinking the same, that Uday engagment scene was so similer. And we all were claping wid joy after Sudha Uday marriage. That direction and editing was awesum n so perfect scene selection. I was like " well done Uday you provd you are a reall Man." all ploting and planing of Bhairavi and Meenal gone in drain 🤣 Bhairavi's face was worth watchble when she saw Sudha Uday as couple 🤣
hmm.. vrish... this being a family drama show... there is very little possibility for jagya to live separately... once he gets married... 

it is a hindi serial after all... they have to show the hindu customs and traditions.. of kids living with family, taking care of aged parents, giving them grandkids.. etc etc..

can some one who has an account on instagram... post this pic??

http://instagram.com/p/dJ_aoBB9MG/
Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

Omg Vrish I was thinking the same, that Uday engagment scene was so similer. And we all were claping wid joy after Sudha Uday marriage. That direction and editing was awesum n so perfect scene selection. I was like " well done Uday you provd you are a reall Man." all ploting and planing of Bhairavi and Meenal gone in drain 🤣 Bhairavi's face was worth watchble when she saw Sudha Uday as couple 🤣

Yeah, I remember that.  I dunno whether you followed our Jyoti forum, but I was manning the Sudha/Devika & Sriti ATs.  So I took down plenty of snapshots of the wedding, but I tried to make a single video of just Suday getting married, but it was really hard, since they'd show a few seconds here, few seconds there 😆  They really interleaved it too well.

Actually, the next episode was priceless - first, Pratik blurts out in front of everyone that Uday is missing, making Meenal absolutely terrified.  Then the Bharadwajs confronted Bhairavi on it, demanding to know why she brought them here 🤣 and finally, when Jyoti walked in w/ the newly wed couple, everybody's face was a picture. 🤣  The Bharadwajs cussed & left, Padma went & slapped Sudha 😡 and Bhairavi gave Jyoti, not Uday, the third degree 😈😡
i had gone to the jyoti forum... after it got locked 

but yeah 🤣 i can imagine how frustrating it would have been for you to make a video of the sudhay wedding without the others appearing in between... 😆

Hai

Edited by santhiyaa - 10 years ago
Originally posted by santhiyaa

Hai

hi saanthiya... lovely pic of sriti u got there...😃

this is a colored pic...of sriti in the same costume..

Originally posted by flutterby

can some one who has an account on instagram... post this pic??

http://instagram.com/p/dJ_aoBB9MG/
^ Yeh Lo pic , Flutter ...