Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

Hey bhagwaan kya ho gaya tum logon ko bachon? last time I read about Manu Muni marriage and now I came here I knew about Dadi Dadu marriage 🤣 god knows who is the next 😉

kiran... all this is evidence... we r bored with the saja track... 🥱 isliye... we remove our frustration like this... 😉
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Well, if Sanchi can get betrothed to her bhabi's ex, then why not?

I do prefer the name SaJa, now that you mentioned it.  SaZa would be even better 😆  But if DD get married, Sanchi can then be forced to break her engagement, since she'd be Jagya's 2nd generation cousin

vrish... saanchi is already a sis in law to jagya... 😆 now second generation cousin?? 😲 gosh my head is spinning with so many relations between jagya and saanchi...
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just loved Sriti in yesterdays episode. She was just outstanding. And she luked really very beautifull !!! The scene wid DS when she consoling her asureing her had its own charm, it was extreemly emotional scene and Sriti proved herself again. But m so so so influenced wid Shashank and Sriti's excellent chamistry..their eyes where speeking to each other. If there will be a sepration track for JaGan that will be so emotional now.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
I will love if they play the song "O Sathi re" from movie "Omkara" in BG when JaGan say bye to each other.
flutterby thumbnail

I just loved Sriti in yesterdays episode. She was just outstanding. And she luked really very beautifull !!! The scene wid DS when she consoling her asureing her had its own charm, it was extreemly emotional scene and Sriti proved herself again. But m so so so influenced wid Shashank and Sriti's excellent chamistry..their eyes where speeking to each other. If there will be a sepration track for JaGan that will be so emotional now.

kiran... i to loved it... u are bang on... ganga's expressions and jagya's dialogues were awesome... 😃 👏 ⭐️  now... i am going to skip allmost all the epis... kya hai na... movie toh ho gayi... ab trailer kya dekhna... 🥱
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">kiran... all this is evidence... we r bored with the saja track... 🥱 isliye... we remove our frustration like this... 😉 </font></font>

donk worry flutter Sanch ka real face bohot jald samne ayega..I want to give her tight slap. 😡
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">kiran... i to loved it... u are bang on... ganga's expressions and jagya's dialogues were awesome... 😃 👏 ⭐️ now... i am going to skip allmost all the epis... kya hai na... movie toh ho gayi... ab trailer kya dekhna... 🥱 </font></font>

Kyu you dont want to see Ganga in Menglor? I will love to see if they show her there learning and fighting and wining wid her problems alon
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
And waise v Ganga Jagya ko jyada din door nahi rakh sakte cvs. Ab miss braty Sanchi ki poll khol ka time hai bas. 😉
flutterby thumbnail
oh no kiran...  asli face saamne aaneke liye...

toh... bahut time baaki hai...  this involves... after effects...  removing the patti from everybody's eyes... sumi going insane... that she chose such a daugher in law..   mad smileys photo: Mad crazy.gif
shekhars wondering unme khot kya hai?? unke sanskaaron mein kahan kami reh gayi... wagera wagera... 
yawn smileys photo: Yawn yawn-1.gif

flutterby thumbnail

Kyu you dont want to see Ganga in Menglor? I will love to see if they show her there learning and fighting and wining wid her problems alon

even i would love to see this... 😃 i am tired of family drama... 🥱
but socho... would cvs be interested in breaking barriers and showing something.. that wud not make amove in rising TVTs...
and this does not involve their priye( fav) character...  😛