Frequent Posters

Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
                                                            Have a nice day๐Ÿค—
                                 Thank you to everyone who liked ,my work๐Ÿ˜ณ

sladjana333 thumbnail

Hello Sladjo sestro slatka๐Ÿค—, change that emoticon ๐Ÿ˜• in ๐Ÿ˜›, because frankly,
we are just in the best years๐Ÿ˜† You deserve a Medal graphicsfor raising up three kids in this country we are living, and in this difficult time. I am sure that fulfilling all their wishes was never the easy task. So to write "War&Peace" kind of book would be no prob for you, I am sure ๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Branka.๐Ÿค— When I retire, if my kids are assigned to look after grandchildren, maybe I decide to write a memoir, but it will be hard to do, because I do not want to remember all the things that passed the country where we used to live, and what ultimately happened. Bad things to forget, and turn bright future, as I hope that we will one day when we join the EU.

Ah, yes, I remembered a proverb: "Nadanje, ludo radovanje" "hopes, fool believes"๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sladjana333 - 10 years ago
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveansh

WOW, this is pure magic, your creation๐Ÿ˜ณ as well as her eyes ๐Ÿ˜ณ So Beautiful Biki
๐Ÿ‘

Branka, sweet heart๐Ÿค— In her eyes, so much warmth and positivity...๐Ÿ˜›
Thank you,so much,darling                  
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
I may have gone too far with my new work.๐Ÿ˜› If any problem with that, feel free to let me know.๐Ÿ˜‰

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sladjana333

Vibha, I do not understand on what basis you concluded that I regard Prac, as if she were my private property. I have enough years of life experience that I will act to anyone that way. I do not even to their own children have never, and they still do not behave as if they are my personal property, because they have their own personalities and their own desires that I have always respected them.

My older daughter graduated from high school Pharmaceutical, when the time came to enroll in college, she said she wants to be a speech therapist, okay, I support. My son is coached basketball and graduated from high dental school. When he was about to get into college, said he does not want to be a dentist, but he wants to go to a sports academy, all right, I support.
My youngest daughter loves painting and wants to enroll in art school. All right support. I paid a very expensive private classes to be prepared for it.
Many stories, you can see that I am a lawyer by profession๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey Sladja, I never said that you consider Prats to be a private property, just agreed and admired with your views posted earlier on the issue and gave my views. If there was a misunderstanding, most sorry for that๐Ÿ˜ญ, never meant it, actually whatever I know of you, I am pretty fond of you๐Ÿค— and sorry if you thought otherwise.

Agree with you fully that one must give space to everyone in life to make their choices, I too have done similarly with my sons๐Ÿ˜Š, and if you love a person unconditionally, let them take the decisions in their lives!
vibraj thumbnail
Branka, what an amazing fun post on SYians, so sweet and cute emoticons. liked going for a stroll with Manu, probably discussing quotes!! Even the other friends had lovely emos, the owners too looked so good, great work, Branka, thank you for this Sunday happiness therapy!
vibraj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bikica

I may have gone too far with my new work.๐Ÿ˜› If any problem with that, feel free to let me know.๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh Biki, this is most exquisite! So captivating, just kept looking at it. I liked the solo creation on Prats too, no wonder you are called a magician. Your quotes too are simply wonderful and so true!๐Ÿค—
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibraj

Oh Biki, this is most exquisite! So captivating, just kept looking at it. I liked the solo creation on Prats too, no wonder you are called a magician. Your quotes too are simply wonderful and so true!๐Ÿค—

Vibha,dear๐Ÿค—
I'm glad you like it ,my work .๐Ÿ˜ณ  Thank so much.  I just learned how to do, so there is always something I create, whether it be here at IF or in private life.
Love to do this job, of course, I write the songs, in all that I enjoy.โ˜บ๏ธ
Thanks again, for lovely words addressed to me 
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibraj

Branka, what an amazing fun post on SYians, so sweet and cute emoticons. liked going for a stroll with Manu, probably discussing quotes!! Even the other friends had lovely emos, the owners too looked so good, great work, Branka, thank you for this Sunday happiness therapy!

Thank you Vibha ๐Ÿค— glad you like it ๐Ÿ˜›
I always think of this place as a happy place where all of us enjoy together, as a kids do ๐Ÿ˜Š
(where we forget about our actual age and problems) Love this place and all you girls here.โค๏ธ
I really think this is the most beautiful place in IF.

_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveansh

Yeah...I am sure they are enjoying a Sunday Angels graphicslike this:Candy graphics

Are you fishing for some fish sweetie? ๐Ÿ˜† Love you yaar๐Ÿ˜›

Vibha & Manu Children graphics  Riya Children graphics  Bikica Children graphics

Sladjana Children graphics  Shobha & Reetika Children graphics   Mili  Children graphics

Branka Children graphics    Prags  Children graphics    Ritu    Candy graphicsShama Children graphics

Pea Children graphics Savita & Ishani Children graphics Lili Children graphics Money Children graphics

Thank you Branka 
for this wonderful post...๐Ÿค—