Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sladjana333 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Jaymaa

Hi, Branka and Sladjana ...😛 How r u ?

Hi, Money. I'm good, thanks. It's nice Saturday night. Darkness is falling. Rain has already ceased to fall. How are you?
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sladjana333

Hi, Money. I'm good, thanks. It's nice Saturday night. Darkness is falling. Rain has already ceased to fall. How are you?

Hi , dear ...overhere too cloudy and shower rain...I tired of cloudy weather ...my back pain start then
milindrose thumbnail
branka sorry it is 100 percent that she is to be on big screen means movies and if allowed she ill do big boss also 
sladjana333 thumbnail

Hi , dear ...overhere too cloudy and shower rain...I tired of cloudy weather ...my back pain start then
[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry for that, you have to deal with some gymnastics, they say it helps.😉
Jaymaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sladjana333

Ya , u right but I am too lazy person ðŸ˜†
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: milindrose

branka sorry it is 100 percent that she is to be on big screen means movies and if allowed she ill do big boss also 

Well , it is good news that she will do movies, good luck to her. Though I would rather watch her in some serial so I can watch her every day on TV. But, as I say she knows the best which offers she got, so 😊

I do not understand, who should allow her to go in BB?
sladjana333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveansh

Mili sweetie, I think you forgot one zero there, you probably means 100 %, since she told you.

Well, I would rather that she starts some new show, but guess if she could, she would.
I must say that I am dissapointed, because I really hope she will get some new role to play. But guess she knows the best which offers she had,  and why she accepted BB. Mostly I am disappointing because it is on Colors.

We can not judge people if we did not walk in their shoes. Just my POV.

I know I will watch her entrance in September, and I know that I will hope that she will do well there. Have no idea how is a BB in India.
Well, I will see now, it looks like. 😛

Branka, I share your opinion. It seems to me, we look at things from our perspective and we treat P as a mother. We were living, so we see, zive bile, pa videle, what will happen.😛

sladjana333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaymaa

Ya , u right but I am too lazy person ðŸ˜†

Then you have to find someone to massage your back.😆
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi all, link to the new CC is on the first page ðŸ˜Š