Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Such a faithful fan you are and I will just stand beside my friends to wipe their tears ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh yes, if she does participate, we may need more soulful quotes from you to fortify us๐Ÿ˜†
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vibraj

Image does dent by participating in BB but last season, the winner (I forget her name, she is Sachin shroff's wife, our Shyam of BV), some actress Sana and Karishma Kotak came out unscathed, it depends how well you play the game, but I don't think Prats is cut out for it but maybe after not doing that show for SP, she wants to reconcile, don't know really.

Do u really think that colors will let her come out clean...after so much of hungama.I have watched it earlier and sometimes I think some r scripted and fake...
riya_ss9 thumbnail

Image does dent by participating in BB but last season, the winner (I forget her name, she is Sachin shroff's wife, our Shyam of BV), some actress Sana and Karishma Kotak came out unscathed, it depends how well you play the game, but I don't think Prats is cut out for it but maybe after not doing that show for SP, she wants to reconcile, don't know really.

Sachin's wife was winner before last year.
Last year was someone else I heard.
Bas Prats ko kisi ki gaali sunna hain. Woh kaise bhaagegi woha se ๐Ÿ˜†
_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Kisne kaha ??
Sab ke pati ko jiju banana chahati hain kya chalak murgi.
Isha tumhari sasuma hain, bhool gayi kya ?

Oye choti behen ko pamper karna chahiye aur tum mujhe daat rahi ho RIYA DIDI๐Ÿ˜†.๐Ÿ˜‰
riya_ss9 thumbnail

Oh yes, if she does participate, we may need more soulful quotes from you to fortify us๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]

I will be a standby , and in the end I will have a chance to say, I told you so. ๐Ÿ˜†
divine_16 thumbnail

I am not happy about her being in BB but don't know her compulsions and what her next new venture apart from BB is.

I guess if she does decide to participate, I may watch that trash show for Prats.

@ bold-Exactly the same.I hate the show but bcoz of Prats I may watch it in bits
vibraj thumbnail
Originally posted by: divine_16

Do u really think that colors will let her come out clean...after so much of hungama.I have watched it earlier and sometimes I think some r scripted and fake...

You are absolutely right, I have watched a few episodes too and it is entirely scripted and fake, though there is a pretence or facade of being real. But you know what, I think Prats wants to get into films and last year's two female contestants got immediate big film offers, they dress up smartly and strut about
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove..sidyusha

Oye choti behen ko pamper karna chahiye aur tum mujhe daat rahi ho RIYA DIDI๐Ÿ˜†.๐Ÿ˜‰
[/QUOTE]
MANU TU MARI DOST HAIN BAS DOST HI RAHE, WARNA...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by riya_ss9 - 10 years ago
divine_16 thumbnail

Sachin's wife was winner before last year.
Last year was someone else I heard.
Bas Prats ko kisi ki gaali sunna hain. Woh kaise bhaagegi woha se ๐Ÿ˜†

Tujhe lagta hain ...woh bhagegi๐Ÿ˜•.She said na...she is short tempered...now imagine the situation
vibraj thumbnail

I will be a standby , and in the end I will have a chance to say, I told you so. ๐Ÿ˜†

Riya, BB or no, you are always a sweetheart๐Ÿค—