Too much love a cause of concern... - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

I am really proud that SP needs IPK's popularity...

I don't expect SP to change it...

Bashing, abusing & fighting is a big no no to me too... I am upset seeing the lack of unity in this forum😔

Genuinely I wish All the best to the new show & the actors... They don't deserve hatred from us... Only SP deserves for playing with the fans' emotions...

Agree. The show was named Astha earlier but It was SP who changed it to IPK2. Why did they do so, I don't know. What was even the need.  I know they want to turn it into a brand and I AM happy abt it but I just cannot relate anyone else other that Sarun with IPKKND. It just sound so wrong. Do you know abt Na Bole Tum? They came up with season 2 but with same actors. And they are now even planning for ses3.

Everything just feels so wrong...:(

Anyways, my best wishes to IPK2 team. They really need it.

Originally posted by dolly_11

Great post

I have always been proud of IPK and now i have another point to be proud of

Yes be proud of our IPK...
Originally posted by deepti1906

Agree. The show was named Astha earlier but It was SP who changed it to IPK2. Why did they do so, I don't know. What was even the need.  I know they want to turn it into a brand and I AM happy abt it but I just cannot relate anyone else other that Sarun with IPKKND. It just sound so wrong. Do you know abt Na Bole Tum? They came up with season 2 but with same actors. And they are now even planning for ses3.

Everything just feels so wrong...:(

Anyways, my best wishes to IPK2 team. They really need it.

Ya I know abt that colors show... All channels are better than SP dr... 'ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON' the show's name itself has so much emotions attached to it... How fans we all shared love-hate relationship towards the show, just like our arshi... I always wondered, what name shall we give for our love towards IPK... After so many names (arnav ki khushi, didi ki sauten...) IPKKND was finalised finally... It has a divine connection... But SP will never realise it... They just treat it like their NB...

SP just wants to cash on IPK without understanding fans' emotions... They did this change last month & the actors even felt it weird... They def need our best wishes...

The positive thing is new viewers may look for IPK & arshi... Just we need to maintain our positivity & love for the show...
Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 10 years ago
and who is that baby in ur display ..is she by any chance south indian actor ajith's daughter???😊
Originally posted by deepunadim

and who is that baby in ur display ..is she by any chance south indian actor ajith's daughter???😊

Yes she is😊