Too much love a cause of concern...

Posted: 10 years ago

I remember the title was used by someone else earlier...

From the moment the news of SP's new show came, there is so much negativity happening around... Why all such things are happening? The new show is not going to defame our IPK... SP wants to name the new show IPK because it was so popular... Isn't it making you proud?

I understand your emotions behind the show & its name... Yesterday, when I read rima's post 'what is in a name?', I got tears in my eyes😭 Even I am so emotionally attached with it... So I understand...

IPK is like my true love... True love will not happen again & again... Ek bhar phir nahin hoga... But what about the fans who are eagerly waiting for their favourite actors' new show... Few IPK fans want the new show to shut down & many want to get the title changed... Ok if you don't like them using IPK's popularity for their new show, then go ahead with petitioning... U have every right to do so... But just remember u r giving them negative publicity... To SP just figures matter... They would be rather happy with the YT views & numbers... They have spent a huge amount in it... It is their business which is important to them... They are least bothered about our emotions attached to IPK... If u don't like the show, just ignore it...

The one thing which hurted me a lot, was the lack of unity among IPK fans when this issue raised... IPK fans splitted as Barun fans & Sanaya fans... The so called season 2 issue disappeared in-between... Not necessary that IPK fans need to be a fan of both... U can have ur own favourites... But to show ur love upon one, it is not necessary to shower hatred upon the other... I always thought loving one means caring, respecting, blessing, defending them, supporting them in their good as well as bad times... But here I see loving one means bash/criticize the other... Really?

I think the forum badly needs two more sticky threads - Sanaya fans bash barun: HERE ONLY & Barun fans bash Sanaya: HERE ONLY...  U will never show ur love for ur favourite actor by bashing the other... If someone blamed ur favourite actor, u have every right to defend them... But why to criticize/blame the other while doing so... U will not achieve anything by doing so... If possible try to change their perception... Finding faults/competitive criticism can never become a solution...

We don't have unity at all... This forum is not one... It is divided... Other forum makes fun of us... Think about it... Sarun are good friends but their fans are not😭 Sarun support eachother but the fans don't😭😭😭 When barun left the show, sanaya supported him... When FK was replaced in sanaya's show, barun supported her that she is not a tantrum-throwing actress & it was nice working with her... But Sanaya fans find fault in every barun's statement & barun fans find fault in every sanaya's statement... Who start first doesn't matter... What matters is, Barun & Sanaya respect each other & they have absolutely no problems with each other... Why we should fight then? What will we get from that??? They can be criticized for their onscreen characters/acting skills... But plz don't abuse any actors... It is my kind request...

And similarly to show your love for Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon don't abuse the other show/those actors/those characters... Becoz like how you love IPK, there are ppl who r waiting to welcome that show & their favourite actors... Our love for IPK, shouldn't be a concern for others... Ignore it just as another new show... But do not discourage the new show in any way...

I am just hurt with all these happenings & penned down my emotions😭😭😭

Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 10 years ago
You're right. We are giving them negative publicity. Star Plus will never care about our feelings and emotions. We just need to ignore these things. I am tired of all these. Even I want the title of the show to be changed, but I can't tolerate these things anymore.😕

IPKKND-ians lets be united. 
Edited by ..SaRun.. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ..SaRun..

You're right. We are giving them negative publicity. Star Plus will never care about our feelings and emotions. We just need to ignore these things. I am tired of all these. Even I want the title of the show to be changed, but I can't tolerate these things anymore.😕

IPKKND-ians lets be united. 

Yes its high time we stay united... Whether the title of the show is changed or not, our love for IPK will never change...
I knw dear but I only want them to change the name & yeah I'm feeling proud tht they wanna use our name b'coz it's so popular...but we never wished it to shut down na
Yeah SP will happy even though negative they got publicity for their new show

I agree lack of unity here...always fan wars here & it hurts I love both of them so I always stay away frm this bashing posts 😭 Other forums members will laught at us b'coz our members bash our own actors here :(
Originally posted by arshi-sugi-ipk

I knw dear but I only want them to change the name & yeah I'm feeling proud tht they wanna use our name b'coz it's so popular...but we never wished it to shut down na
Yeah SP will happy even though negative they got publicity for their new show

I agree lack of unity here...always fan wars here & it hurts I love both of them so I always stay away frm this bashing posts 😭 Other forums members will laught at us b'coz our members bash our own actors here :(

@bold: yes they are😭😭😭

I know u dr... Like u there are many who just want a change in the name... That is fine... Go ahead & try... But few curse the show & want the show to shut down... I understand that is becoz they are deeply hurt... But one should not let their tongue to rule while they are angry & hurt...
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

@bold: yes they are😭😭😭

I know u dr... Like u there are many who just want a change in the name... That is fine... Go ahead & try... But few curse the show & want the show to shut down... I understand that is becoz they are deeply hurt... But one should not let their tongue to rule while they are angry & hurt...

Yes they r laughing at us I go to few other forums & I've seen them making fun of us no unity among us...I'm glad tht both Barun & Sanaya r not on any socila networking sites so they won't see these bashing...They r very good friends & as Arshi they gave us wonderful memories &  I'm thankful to them & whole IPK team for it...Life is too short to hate some1 tht too a person who entertained us for some time (my pov)
Edited by arshi-sugi-ipk - 10 years ago
Very nice post! If only they could change d name to something else!! IPK will always live in our memories! Not gonna watch this new show neither m I gonna bash it! It doesn't deserve my attention! I m happy watching my Arshilovescenes everyday!
Originally posted by arshi-sugi-ipk

Yes they r laughing at us I go to few other forums & I've seen them making fun of us no unity among us...I'm glad tht both Barun & Sanaya r not on any socila networking sites so they won't see these bashing...They r very good friends & as Arshi they gave us wonderful memories &  I'm thankful to them & whole IPK team for it...Life is too short to hate some1 tht too a person who entertained us for some time (my pov)

Yes we lack unity... We both have same POV only dr... Sarun are good friends but their fans are not😭 Sarun support eachother but the fans don't😭😭😭 When barun left the show, sanaya supported him... When FK was replaced in sanaya's show, barun supported her that she is not a tantrum-throwing actress & it was nice working with her... But Sanaya fans find fault in every barun's statement & barun fans find fault in every sanaya's statement... Barun & Sanaya are good friends & they understand each other... Why we should fight then? What will we get from that???
Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sushk123

Very nice post! If only they could change d name to something else!! IPK will always live in our memories! Not gonna watch this new show neither m I gonna bash it! It doesn't deserve my attention! I m happy watching my Arshilovescenes everyday!

The show was named Astha initially but the money-minded SPs changed it last month... SP shld stop interfering the creatives... IPK will always live in our memories... The title gets changed or not, our love for IPK will never change...
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

Yes its high time we stay united... Whether the title of the show is changed or not, our love for IPK will never change...
our love is imortal sooner or later we get best reward   sarun will come with bang in future wait n watch
(Tera Mera Pyaar Amar, Phir Kyon Mujhako Lagata Hai Dar)-2
Mere forum wasi   Bata, Kyon Dil Dhadake Rah-Rah Kar

Kah Raha Hai Mera Dil, Ab Ye Raat Na Dhale
Khushiyon Ka Ye Silasila, Aise Hi Chala Chale
Tujhako Dekhun, Dekhun Jidhar, Phir Kyon Mujh Ko Lagata Hai Dar
Tera Mera Pyaar Amar...

Edited by afsuu - 10 years ago