Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Gosh, so many pages to catch up on...now you'll find me chatting randomly on various pointsπŸ˜†

Was really disappointed at Sana's exit. DD was quite sure she would be out if she danced in the face off...πŸ˜†.  Sana could have given competition to Lauren and the kids. I keep saying I will be very  disappointed if DD wins. But it looks like she will reach the finals at least. On her acting skills, I think she is phenomenal when she's given good scenes, but she falls flat if her scenes are ordinary.Honestly what kind of rubbish she's been made to do in the past months int he serial. BTW, I tweeted to her yesterday saying I did'nt like her reactions to Sultan for whatever it's worth. 

When DD is bad,  it is her beauty that carries her through. I don't know who i said this to...she reminds me of hema Malini...she has really great performances, and really bad performances. hema Malini had said herself, that it all depends on the director.  She is also a Bharatnatyam dancer and people would go in droves because she is a beauty in real life. And the purists in my family used to mock and say stuff like Hema Malini just needs to dress up and stand on stage, why does she need to dance? DD is like that. One thing she is very sure of her popularity, I wonder if she's getting complacent. I did like her initial performances but now she is getting very dheela, in fact, very mediocre. 

river123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

when will they give up? πŸ₯± someone was telling me ullu fans are anyday better than Madhu's  mammas πŸ€£ they will come back to MB forum once JDJ is over 

@ bold: πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

BTW - what you said about the emotional scenes is spot on - she was terrific in those unwedding scenes (I cried)  My problem with her in the last week is that she has had a great opportunity to show layers of emotion - and somehow hasn't been able to take advantage of that.  

The wig with those bangs is terrible.  The braided hair after unwedding I actually liked - made her look younger and more vulnerable.  

That hair open - example - the behind the scenes janmashtami is lovely.  She looked beautiful.

river123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soundarya22

I keep saying I will be very  disappointed if DD wins. But it looks like she will reach the finals at least. 

I don't see how she can lose if she gets to the finals - she has a pretty extensive fan base.  I wonder how many people of the lets say 50-60 lakh viewers actually vote during the final. 

Glad that you tweeted DD.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't see how she can lose if she gets to the finals - she has a pretty extensive fan base.  I wonder how many people of the lets say 50-60 lakh viewers actually vote during the final. 

Glad that you tweeted DD.

If she wins, the bias of Colors will be clearly visible πŸ€’ so far, except Mona Singh, all the winner have been good..Baichung or Gurmeet, they were all good..but DD has been giving mediocre performances frm so long πŸ€’
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
hansa22 thumbnail
VD seems so much more comfortable during intimate scenes. Again, maybe it is the director's prerogative, I'll try and find those videos where I noticed them giving precise directions. But the way he holds her now, is quite intense...for lack of a better word. Also, maybe Babiejaan is busy.. too busy to watch episodes, so he's fine.πŸ˜†.

I think DD must have sworn off intimate scenes after the gurmeet episode, I was'nt in india then so I don't know the goss at that point. Have you noticed they deliberately avoid talking about each other? DD has said very clearly there's no chance of Geet 2 happening, and even he, never answers any questions on her or Geet.

See, I'm going off on a tangent, because i remember points from the previous pages in random orderπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. thank God, DD did'nt stand on a stool,  with Sullu, mainly because they did'nt have too many close scenes😊. One scene, when he kidnaps her to that room and puts forward his deal, she was standing on a stool because he goes quite close to her. πŸ˜‘..yuck.

Edited by Soundarya22 - 10 years ago
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Moved into my new apartment.  Its an awesome duplex. πŸ˜ƒ  And I am very excited. 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Soundarya22

VD seems so much more comfortable during intimate scenes. Again, maybe it is the director's prerogative, I'll try and find those videos where I noticed them giving precise directions. But the way he holds her now, is quite intense...for lack of a better word. Also, maybe Babiejaan is busy.. too busy to watch episodes, so he's fine.πŸ˜†.

I think DD must have sworn off intimate scenes after the gurmeet episode, I was'nt in india then so I don't know the goss at that point. Have you noticed they deliberately avoid talking about each other? DD has said very clearly there's no chance of Geet 2 happening, and even he, never answers any questions on her or Geet.

yeah Soundarya..

be careful abt sending msgs to DD on twitter, u remember what drama happened when Shri did it once? 

You missed some good discussions & inside news as you joined late...GC and DD have a history , a very bad one..lets not discuss it, DD pankhis yahan na tapak pade..but Ananya told us that was reluctant to do intimate scenes & hence put a clause in her contract...now both have a problem with OTT intimate scenes but regular ones they do and they manage to create as much chemistry so i'm not complaining...the touching , caressing etc. is within the limits..

TG for small mercies..Babiejaan is busy πŸ€£ I've noticed off late, VD's posture and body language has improved a lot..he hardly stood straight but now his tedha wala posture is adorable..i mean the way he stands and glares..his back was straight while he held Madhu's face..otherwise he maintains a distance while coming close to her.. the improvement is immense...he has lost weight n looking droolicious in every episode..
anastasia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ananya05

RK in action...VD in over-action...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Crazy Eyes! The top-right one - OMG! πŸ˜† He is looking like a maniac!πŸ˜†
hansa22 thumbnail

Crazy Eyes! The top-right one - OMG! πŸ˜† He is looking like a maniac!πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

🀣

hansa22 thumbnail

yeah Soundarya..

be careful abt sending msgs to DD on twitter, u remember what drama happened when Shri did it once? 

[/QUOTE]

I am very careful on twitter. Besides, I use my own name Vini, which  not many people know, you guys here, and Shri knows. But you know I got bajoed on twitter when I complained against the SUltan track to ST, two months ago.there was a flood of tweets to me, very nasty ones, saying I should keep quiet etc etc. 

BTW, speaking of Sultan fans, did you guys see arshi's post on the EDT...with pics of the shadowed person, and extensive detailing about his belt and all??? 
Edited by Soundarya22 - 10 years ago