Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) - Page 39

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: minu_8

Amritha,Ari I agree mukti was better in face off but I feel dd should have been in bottom 2.. I m quite sure she will win..
I loved sana.. She may not have been a trained dancer but she was a joy to watch.. She was full of life and danced with passion.. In comparison I find DD soo dull.. Anyway the judges are least bothered about pointing DD's faults.. They give such random comments.. Sooo overrated she is...even as an actress.. I had typed a post on your earlier discussion on dd/madhu expressions.. Never got around to posting it..

I can imagine how that one might be! ðŸ˜† She's definitely overrated as both a dancer and an actress! But her plus point is she is a natural actress and if she would make some effort she can be superlative! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anastasia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Amritha,Ari I agree mukti was better in face off but I feel dd should have been in bottom 2.. I m quite sure she will win..
I loved sana.. She may not have been a trained dancer but she was a joy to watch.. She was full of life and danced with passion.. In comparison I find DD soo dull.. Anyway the judges are least bothered about pointing DD's faults.. They give such random comments.. Sooo overrated she is...even as an actress.. I had typed a post on your earlier discussion on dd/madhu expressions.. Never got around to posting it..

Yeah I have to agree on that. She is highly overrated. I think her forte is comedy. I used to watch her in DMG and she was effortless in that. Rarely DMG granted her and her co-star Mayank any serious story line and they excelled in that. Flash forward a year and she has this massive amount of followers, boy and girl both. I would've enjoyed her better in MEIEJ, if she wasn't constantly failing to meet my expectations. Because in the back of my mind I know she is supposedly the best one around nowadays but I'm not seeing her living upto it.
amrithas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ananya05

Yeah. But I was not laughing at that. 

Just look at the write up in this banner. ðŸ˜† 'bihar ki laaj' n all. And some fanatics actually put up this hoarding for vote appeal?  ðŸ¥± ðŸ˜†

@Bold ðŸ¤£! I had totally missed that part, inspite of it being in the title n all! ðŸ˜†
On a serious note, I watched some of his performances on JDJ and they were really good! No one could accuse him of winning without deserving it! But in case DD wins this time around, it would be an unworthy win! So hope, Colors does not make yet another blunder! 
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago
amrithas thumbnail
QUOTE=anastasia21]

I can't say if she will win or not. JDJ has a history of slapping the unexpected. In Season 3, Baichung, Gauhar and KSG were the finalists and at that time, KSG had a massive fan following and yet he didn't make it to the top 2. But yeah, the judges remarks are as useless as the audience voting. Only one professional dancer in the panel and he too by now I suppose is more interested in becoming a fan favorite.
[/QUOTE]

Even in the next one, I got a shock when Chang won and not Sushant Singh Rajput! Chang was a good surprise like Shaan this year and deserved it according to the concept of the show! But I really thought Sushant had bagged it that time! He n Shampa were phenomenal that season.
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree about dd Ari.. I wouldn't say comedy is her forte ari.. Though I haven't seen DMG so I couldbe wrong.. But I feel the way she acts sometimes all bubbly talkative.. Those scenes she is good.. I m not sure about her comic timing...
But completely agree on her not meeting expectations in mb.. Today's scene.. I just now saw the episode.. And when rk was talking about post unwedding.. What the hell kind of reaction was hers? Was she moved? Did his words even register??was she paying attention?? I mean dd/madhu is such a let down.. I feel like rk and madhu are on different planes emotionally and intellectually..
minu_8 thumbnail
Amritha sushant and shampa were indeed phenomenal.. I think they were one of best contestants across all seasons.. They were so consistently great... And same season BOTH sushant and ankita were there.. BOTH LEADS of the SAME show doing TWO SHOWS.. And not once did I see then whine or cry about doing two shows or that they are working haaard inspite of doing
two shows like princess... Sorry am in bad mood
anastasia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Amritha sushant and shampa were indeed phenomenal.. I think they were one of best contestants across all seasons.. They were so consistently great... And same season BOTH sushant and ankita were there.. BOTH LEADS of the SAME show doing TWO SHOWS.. And not once did I see then whine or cry about doing two shows or that they are working haaard inspite of doing
two shows like princess... Sorry am in bad mood

Really? I didn't know they were doing JDJ and PR at the same time!

amrithas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anastasia21

They were and Gurmeet was also doing Punar Vivah while doing JDJ and he won didn't he? So even I find it irksome DD complaining all the time! Earlier Prachi who won JDJ was doing Kasam Se, the movie Rock on also while doing JDJ! So buck up DD! 
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago

minu_8 thumbnail
And pratyusha was doing BV obviously.. And she also wasn't given any break.. And she couldn't cope up and under performed and was eliminated.. But even she never gave excuses that it was because of 2 shows.. Not were her fans crying 24 x 7 that their princess is doing 2 shows and the whole world is cruel and exploit her and poor baby is working sooo haaard... God... Who is that Amritha did u say in one of the earlier posts? Lunatic fans of dd? They r seriously insane..
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: amrithas

[

They were and Gurmeet was also doing Punar Vivah while doing JDJ and he won didn't he? So even I find it irksome DD complaining all the time! Earlier Prachi who won JDJ was doing Kasam Se, the movie Rock on also while doing JDJ! So buck up DD! 

Quite honestly, I think DD just does her work casually, in a somewhat disinterested fashion. A lot of times, I feel that she lacks passion for whatever things she takes up, and that's why fails to meet viewers expectations. I agree she is a natural talent. But to strike a chord with viewers, that talent has to be coupled with passion and hard work to bring in nuances in your performance. 

I have found her very average in JDJ, so much so, that I can just let her performances pass, without any comments on them.