Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 38)

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Joined: 11 November 2012
Posts: 8964

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Wow wow wow! What a WU. I am very excited to wch the episode.  RK ka lEureka moment...n RK in action...cnt wait..Day Dreaming.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anastasia21amrithashansa22river123_charu_

anastasia21 IF-Dazzler
anastasia21
anastasia21

Joined: 05 March 2009
Posts: 2844

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by river123

[

Not, its not just you - at one point a few days ago I had suspicions about who she really was! LOLAs you said, hard to gauge - like that post on MAT re: Sultan was a bit whacky.



aaj hi i read a post from some enlightened fan of Sullu who wants to see him in positive role and this arshifan wrote the same thing..she's one of them..

just for fun, do u wanna read one of rangeela posts today?

SULTAN EXIT confirmed by cuming week...STsir.replied.me...can't stop crying...guys plz do as I said above...don't let cvs get away with it so easily...our fyt is not to retain him but to mk him exit with dignity so that viwers don't remember him.with a bad taste...this much we hv to ensure frm cvs...so.plz work upon my pm...give the cvs n channel one last solid bamboo...we still hv ten more days...LET US SHOW THEM.POWER OF THE SULTAN FANS...ALSO ASK THEM.TO SHOW ARYAN TOO IN THE END. BAMBOO MEANSS BASHING IN TWITTR.N FB INBOX MSSG N EMAIL THAT ITS RKBALASTALE.ANOKHA PYAAR WHICH RUINED THE SHOW N MADE IT BORING... SULTAN WAS THE ONLY THING WORTH WATCHING WE WANT ARYAN.BK N WE LL NEVER FORGIVE THEM FOR RUINING SULTAN CHARACTER BY MKING HIM NEGTV OVERNIGHT N THEN SUDDEN EXIT LEAVING A BAD TASTE SAY WE WANT THE GOLDEN HEARTED GANGSTER.BK.BEFORE.EXIT We hv ten more days...SPEW.AS MUCH VENOM AS POSSIBLE...CVS N CHANNEL.SHUD REALISE.THE BLUNDER THEY HV DONE

ROFL


Spew venom! OMG  ROFLROFLROFLROFL Epic!
A Sultan fan is using GHG to refer him? Do they not know its an inside joke!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithashansa22river123_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Joined: 11 November 2012
Posts: 8964

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
"Biwi mujhe ludo khelna hai. Aur wo mai akele to mai hel skta."

ROFL ROFL

I watched last 3 minutes on my cell now.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithashansa22river123_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Joined: 11 November 2012
Posts: 8964

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
That post by sullu fan s epic.ROFL
Unhe kya pata ki aryan n meera ka pack up to kbka hogaya hai..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithashansa22river123_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 3446

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

[QUOTE=river123][


SULTAN EXIT confirmed by cuming week...STsir.replied.me...can't stop crying...guys plz do as I said above...don't let cvs get away with it so easily...our fyt is not to retain him but to mk him exit with dignity so that viwers don't remember him.with a bad taste...this much we hv to ensure frm cvs...so.plz work upon my pm...give the cvs n channel one last solid bamboo...we still hv ten more days...LET US SHOW THEM.POWER OF THE SULTAN FANS...ALSO ASK THEM.TO SHOW ARYAN TOO IN THE END. BAMBOO MEANSS BASHING IN TWITTR.N FB INBOX MSSG N EMAIL THAT ITS RKBALASTALE.ANOKHA PYAAR WHICH RUINED THE SHOW N MADE IT BORING... SULTAN WAS THE ONLY THING WORTH WATCHING WE WANT ARYAN.BK N WE LL NEVER FORGIVE THEM FOR RUINING SULTAN CHARACTER BY MKING HIM NEGTV OVERNIGHT N THEN SUDDEN EXIT LEAVING A BAD TASTE SAY WE WANT THE GOLDEN HEARTED GANGSTER.BK.BEFORE.EXIT We hv ten more days...SPEW.AS MUCH VENOM AS POSSIBLE...CVS N CHANNEL.SHUD REALISE.THE BLUNDER THEY HV DONE

ROFL

OMG these people are unbelievable! Were they even watching the show before mahaa comic bhai made his entry? What do they have to say of the character assassination of RK, Madhu, Paddo n Rji to keep his track floating! I mean the way they express the exact opposite of what's really happening, I sometimes think they are being sarcastic or in the very least live in an upside down world, forget parallel universe! 

ETA: Today's precap had me hyperventilating! I was like take a step back dude! Fanning myself thoda hawa aane do!  




Edited by amrithas - 23 August 2013 at 11:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hansa22river123Ananya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Joined: 11 November 2012
Posts: 8964

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas



ETA: Today's precap had me hyperventilating! I was like take a step back dude! Fanning myself thoda hawa aana do!  



My state exactly. LOL OMG! These two are just too good. We can't get enough of them. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu_8amrithashansa22river123

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Joined: 26 July 2010
Posts: 3060

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Ana there is some news and video in MF that next track is heroine track??? Is it true???? Confused they can't transition to that track properly now.. I never wanted a heroine at this stage...
Do u have any info?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithashansa22river123Ananya05

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Joined: 12 December 2012
Posts: 2632

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu_8

Ana there is some news and video in MF that next track is heroine track??? Is it true???? Confused they can't transition to that track properly now.. I never wanted a heroine at this stage...
Do u have any info?

Yes, pls share.   Frankly, I have close to zero interest at this stage in heroine track. Hopefully it might just be speculation.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu_8amrithashansa22Ananya05

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Koffee With TV 22~ (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72

Author: MyInspirationz   Replies: 575   Views: 45771

MyInspirationz 575 45771 04 October 2015 at 9:02am by brewedawakening
Insomnia CC |Invites only|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112

Author: .ayesha.   Replies: 888   Views: 44380

.ayesha. 888 44380 16 December 2014 at 2:05pm by Neeshoe
For Old Times' Sake//Supernatural [Invites Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115

Author: thegameison   Replies: 916   Views: 25207

thegameison 916 25207 03 February 2014 at 3:41am by Ephemera
Tranquil-5 ( invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99

Author: Chaituv   Replies: 791   Views: 25854

Chaituv 791 25854 04 January 2014 at 10:23pm by Chaituv
Saraspatra NL# 3 (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: -Srushti-   Replies: 530   Views: 44136

-Srushti- 530 44136 22 December 2013 at 1:39pm by omshreejaanu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index