THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) - Page 27

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by amrithas

Has anyone watched Kehta hain Dil..Jee le Zara on sony! I liked what I so far! The show has a good feel to it, nice atmosphere created but then its still early days! 

🤣 at the BD comments on EDT! Nowadays even the BD's of DVD are not spared! 

I've read about it - the older woman younger guy one?  Maybe I'll watch it if you say its nice.

I think I created a monster with my BD comment ..🤣
Originally posted by Ananya05

I need to get this 'lungi dance' out of my mind..😡 ðŸ˜† Not able to think of any other song since last evening..😆

🤣
Originally posted by river123

🤣

Ab to adat si hai mujhko aise jeene me...🤣

This happens to me many times, that I get obsessed with one or two songs for some period and I refuse to listen to any other song then. ðŸ˜† The problem with this song is, I start tapping my feet, moving my shoulders and neck as if desperate to dance, and can't stop laughing at the lyrics. ðŸ¤£ Good that I am hiding well in my cubicle and no one can see me easily. ðŸ˜ƒ 

Sorry. This sounds completely mental. ðŸ˜†
I understand.  Its sometime the most ridiculous songs that stick in your head.   

That lungi dance song is playing in my house right now...its not me, my husband  ðŸ˜†.  He is throughly enjoying it, so that means that I'm going to have to listen to it about 50 times probably...

Viewers ka ishq aur junoon for the show..😆 

Everyone kept on cribbing almost everyday for 6 whole months, but still watched the most part of it...😆 That says it all. ðŸ˜†

yeah...just bec. of DVD we were hooked to MB...but watching the recent episodes make me think that they ARE capable of churning out gr8 episodes and they know the pulse of the audience..yet they do such pagalpan sometimes, wonder why ðŸ¤¢

Originally posted by _charu_

[

yeah...just bec. of DVD we were hooked to MB...but watching the recent episodes make me think that they ARE capable of churning out gr8 episodes and they know the pulse of the audience..yet they do such pagalpan sometimes, wonder why ðŸ¤¢

Actually, its true. I am amazed to see that these people can do considerable turn around in just 4 episodes. Its quite impressive. I had almost given up. But now I think they can resurrect the show in couple of months, like they did last year.

And Charu, pagalpan kyu kar rahe the, we know that. Right? Ye sara pagalpan channel ka tha. PH ka nahi. 
Edited by Ananya05 - 10 years ago

[

Actually, its true. I am amazed to see that these people can do considerable turn around in just 4 episodes. Its quite impressive. I had almost given up. But now I think they can resurrect the show in couple of months, like they did last year.

And Charu, pagalpan kyu kar rahe the, we know that. Right? Ye sara pagalpan channel ka tha. PH ka nahi. 

Ana, do you think they purposely churned out sub standard plots so that TRPs decline and they get a chance to kick out AR ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by _charu_

Ana, do you think they purposely churned out sub standard plots so that TRPs decline and they get a chance to kick out AR ðŸ˜†

Yes. I know this for a fact. ðŸ˜†

Yes. I know this for a fact. ðŸ˜†

I felt so too and mentioned it in our CC too! If they wanted to sell Sultan they could have but they didn't want to that's for sure! And he's such a dud actor, he couldn't sell himself either and he had about six months to do so! I saw only a second of his dialogues yesterday and I promise u he's just as bad as when he started! How can there be no improvement at all and any he has shown has always been  single episode miracle! Like Meenu said I hope the door does hit him on his way out! 
Sullu fans kaha bhag gaye? ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 
No varied font sized, colorful rocking, banging and nailing posts..🤣 ðŸ¤£