Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 16)

vkk2429 Goldie
vkk2429
vkk2429

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
What's up girls??
This packing and winding up is so hard..
15 yrs of stuff and one week to decide what to discard and what to keep.. really unfair.
Anyway finally it is done.
Too tired to catch up with the CC or the WU... any progress in the show?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasriver123Ananya05_charu_

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Hey girls...have houseguests for a couple of days so may not be able to watch MB. Good. I don't think I can take anymore of RK-Madhu when they're like this.i may peep in here to catch up ...actually mainly to check if there is any indication of the seemingly agonising game that is being played. 

Hi Angeena- Good to see you hereSmile

Krithika - All the best! When in doubt, close your eyes and disposeBig smile

Ananya - i enjoyed CE too. 

I have a question, did anybody watch SSK? There was a looong track of Roli pretending to be in love with the villain. Diff was some chachi knew about it, so the audience knew as well. I did'nt watch the serial, but were her scenes with the villain as disgusting?? 
BTW, I hate P Bhatt...this track must be his concept if they're repeating it in another Colors serial. Angry

Edited by Soundarya22 - 19 August 2013 at 10:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123amrithasAnanya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Never watched SSK. The name itself is such a put off. 

But yeah, I too hate PB for all his nepotism and his love for saas-bahu crap fests. 

vkk2429river123amrithas_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

But yeah, I too hate PB for all his nepotism and his love for saas-bahu crap fests. 

He was a flop TV actor in his earlier days! I'm sure he is taking revenge on the TRP audience for not making him popular, by turning all shows into the regular run of the mill saas-bahu boring drama! LOLRead he was the "Mukund" of yesteryear! 

vkk2429river123Ananya05_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

Originally posted by Ananya05

He was a flop TV actor in his earlier days! I'm sure he is taking revenge on the TRP audience for not making him popular, by turning all shows into the regular run of the mill saas-bahu boring drama! LOLRead he was the "Mukund" of yesteryear! 

Yeah. He played one dull and boring character in Kyunki saas blah blah blah..Sleepy Sleepy

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Another gem from Colors...Really this channel is run by donkeys or whatD'oh...They have officially lost it. SillyROFL ROFL 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3707651

Originally posted by Armu4eva

1/12

Raksha Bandhan is the one day when sisters stop squabbling with their brothers and tie him a rakhi, with the hope that they would protect 'pyaari behna' in their time of need. And with the kind of challenging lives that our Colors' ladies face, we've thought of some brothers that can rush to their rescue.

RK for Lauren- Lauren (Jhalak) came to India with Bollywood on her mind, and is on her way to fulfil her dreams with her performances in ABCD and Jhalak. But if she ties a rakhi to RK (Madhubala), this superstar brother is sure to help her learn the ropes of Bollywood pretty fast. Not to mention, his filmy dialogues will prepare Lauren for her stint in Hindi movies.

Sultan for Ganga- Sultan (Madhubala) is not the best of people, but he would make the perfect brother for Ganga (Balika Vadhu). Ganga has always lived for others, but she has been attacked by her ex husband Ratan Singh, been bullied by Sumitra, and even insulted by Saanchi! If people knew that Sultan was her brother, no one would dare lay an eye on Ganga and her son Mannu.

Shiv for Madhu- Madhu is currently undergoing one of the worst phases of her life, with Sultan threatening her to leave RK and come to him. Shiv, aka Collector Saheb, can consider Madhu his sister and help her to get rid of Sultan, and the wonderful marriage that he has with Anandi can be an example for RK about treating his wife right.

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
LOL! Colors have officially lost it! I have not read a funnier article in my whole life! Idiots! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429river123Ananya05

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Armu4eva

1/12

Raksha Bandhan is the one day when sisters stop squabbling with their brothers and tie him a rakhi, with the hope that they would protect 'pyaari behna' in their time of need. And with the kind of challenging lives that our Colors' ladies face, we've thought of some brothers that can rush to their rescue.

RK for Lauren- Lauren (Jhalak) came to India with Bollywood on her mind, and is on her way to fulfil her dreams with her performances in ABCD and Jhalak. But if she ties a rakhi to RK (Madhubala), this superstar brother is sure to help her learn the ropes of Bollywood pretty fast. Not to mention, his filmy dialogues will prepare Lauren for her stint in Hindi movies.

Sultan for Ganga- Sultan (Madhubala) is not the best of people, but he would make the perfect brother for Ganga (Balika Vadhu). Ganga has always lived for others, but she has been attacked by her ex husband Ratan Singh, been bullied by Sumitra, and even insulted by Saanchi! If people knew that Sultan was her brother, no one would dare lay an eye on Ganga and her son Mannu.

Shiv for Madhu- Madhu is currently undergoing one of the worst phases of her life, with Sultan threatening her to leave RK and come to him. Shiv, aka Collector Saheb, can consider Madhu his sister and help her to get rid of Sultan, and the wonderful marriage that he has with Anandi can be an example for RK about treating his wife right.

I can't stop laughing at the bold part. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasriver123_charu_

Go to top