Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Another thumbs up for IPK 2. Looks like Aastha n Shlok are all set to scorch the screens. The girl just does not know when to quit at all. Driving him even crazier. 😃
  That brings me to the question, I did not see the TRPs for IPK 2 in the list. Are the TRPs only for the primetime Tv shows then? Just wondering. 
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What happened in Ipk2 Amritha? 😆
amrithas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

What happened in Ipk2 Amritha? 😆

LOL! The headoffice of Agnihotri's gets trashed after media reports of the previous day. And our Aastha decides to put a stop to all the vandalism. Need I say more? Shlok ends up having to rescue her instead.😃 Then does she leave from there, of course not. She decides to apologize, which he ignores, then she thanks him for saving her  and he loses it.😆 He drags her along n starts breaking the remaining stuff, demanding u were here to watch the fun right.?And she pulls back and begs him to stop. Continuing more tomorrow.😃

And yes it would be better for MB TRPs if saturday is scrapped in the long term, considering KBC is also airing soon. As it is Friday TRPs will be further down.
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago
anastasia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anyone seen this?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BmOpD46eZoA[/YOUTUBE]

I don't understand why are they still at it. Looks like these are the only movies Uday Chopra is going to be in.
amrithas thumbnail

Originally posted by: anastasia21

Anyone seen this?

[YOUTUBE]

I don't understand why are they still at it. Looks like these are the only movies Uday Chopra is going to be in.

From the looks of it, even Abhishek Bachchan is seen regularly only in Dhoom series. 😃 Didn't find Aamir as impressive as either John or Hrithik in the teaser at least. 

One word for RK in the last scene "Perfect". I just love how he acts when he's figured out who's behind all the mess. Its almost like we can see his brain working it out. Super! 
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anastasia21

Anyone seen this?

Thanks for this. I loved the first two villains...John and the pizza delivery scene, hrithik with the museum escapade. 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for this Ari..so the teaser is out ! 😎 I am a fan of Dhoom series, and a bigger fan of Aamir Khan..this will surpass all the super duper hits of the year, i'm sure ! 
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrithas

[

One word for RK in the last scene "Perfect". I just love how he acts when he's figured out who's behind all the mess. Its almost like we can see his brain working it out. Super! 

true Amritha, last scene was perfect..I was admiring RK all the while  How he changes his expression with each dialogue, with each event 👏
amrithas thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

There's a perfect intonation at just the right time too when he says the final dialogue. And then he jumps out of the chair, Just Perfect. These things can't be directed, it can only be improvised by the actor himself. Kudos to him for that. 👏

Krinya thumbnail
I'm seriously done with QH..what a pathetic love rectangle, pentagon or whatever, b/w brother sisters and friends ! meow is pregnant with Imran's child and he was first engaged to Nikhat and now Najma..Ayan will marry Zoya who is his brother's GF, also his mamu's daughter ..Asad may marry Humaria who is again her step mother's brother's daughter ! or Asad will marry the drama queen meow ! Nikhat will marry Imran's elder brother...why not get Imran and meow married ? but Gul still manages to keep the interest alive bec. her screenplay is good..the small interactions b/w characters is good and worth watching...day before yest. fight b/w Asad and Zoya was a treat to watch ! 
I'm unable to watch IPS, they should change it's timing..