Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I went to sleep happily yesterday and woke up in the same mood today. What a difference an RK centric episode with a great supporting cast can bring to our lives. πŸ˜ƒ Keep it this way CVs, I'm begging u. 
VD just proved that this show is a One Man show, about a One woman man, on whom the world wreaks havoc. They can rehash the same theme in different packages and as long as the focus is on him, the show is a hit. And otherwise it falls on its face. 
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrithas

I went to sleep happily yesterday and woke up in the same mood today. What a difference an RK centric episode with a great supporting cast can bring to our lives. πŸ˜ƒ Keep it this way CVs, I'm begging u. 

VD just proved that this show is a One Man show, about a One woman man, on whom the world wreaks havoc. They can rehash the same theme in different packages and as long as the focus is on him, the show is a hit. And otherwise it falls on its face. 

And I'm going to sleep happily on that very same note..πŸ˜ƒ
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Edited by Ananya05 - 10 years ago
hansa22 thumbnail
Ananya - πŸ€£..
Please explain how do you post a picture. For some reason, I am not able to do it. 

hansa22 thumbnail
Suggestions for next name, that is if we're still on HP names...The Three Broomsticks? I was looking for something to do with Quidditch, am not able to find anything as yet..I love that game😊. Loved the way it was picturised as well in the movie. BTW, rumours are that there is a HP 8 coming ...
Ananya05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soundarya22

Ananya - πŸ€£..

Please explain how do you post a picture. For some reason, I am not able to do it. 

Which image hosting site are you using? 

I posted this one from imgur. 
Ananya05 thumbnail
Soundarya, me too love quidditch. Wish I could play the game in real life. How awesome it would be. πŸ˜ƒ
And I am fine with The Three Broomsticks for the next title. 

And about posting pics, I downloaded this one from Facebook, uploaded it on imgur from my file system and then posted the link in the 'insert image' dialog. 

It might not work at times coz the URL might be corrupted. 
river123 thumbnail
So there's this article in mid-day that DD fans are very excited about...and I was like really, you're excited about this Salman?  πŸ€’🀒🀒 

"

Thanks to their chemistry in an ongoing dance reality show, Salman Yusuff Khan and Drashti Dhami were apparently offered a film

A source close to the project revealed that a production house was keen on casting them but due to date issues, things didn't fall in place.

"

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: river123

So there's this article in mid-day that DD fans are very excited about...and I was like really, you're excited about this Salman?  πŸ€’🀒🀒 

"

Thanks to their chemistry in an ongoing dance reality show, Salman Yusuff Khan and Drashti Dhami were apparently offered a film

A source close to the project revealed that a production house was keen on casting them but due to date issues, things didn't fall in place.

"

These DD fans are such losers. What and whom all do they get excited over.
Ananya05 thumbnail
Chemistry between Salman and Drashti? I need special glasses to see it. 
My laptop and I have more Chemistry than their so called sizzling dance performances.