Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Ananya05

To convey to us the gravity of the situation I guess. Like he had no choice but to cast Madhu to prove his point. Like I said silly. Will work only if executed convincingly. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: amrithas

I'm glad they are bringing in good actors for cameos...the person who played Rashid is a famous actor, so is Zarina Wahab...

I think she will play the role of a successful heroine & she may turn down RK as nobody from the industry will back him ...it's gonna be risky business..

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _charu_

I'm glad they are bringing in good actors for cameos...the person who played Rashid is a famous actor, so is Zarina Wahab...

I think she will play the role of a successful heroine & she may turn down RK as nobody from the industry will back him ...it's gonna be risky business..

Hmm!! Now I am getting intrigued...πŸ˜† Thappad se darr nahi lagta ST...MB se kuch acha expect karne se darr lagta hai..🀣 πŸ€£ 
amrithas thumbnail

Hmm!! Now I am getting intrigued...πŸ˜† Thappad se darr nahi lagta ST...MB se kuch acha expect karne se darr lagta hai..🀣 πŸ€£ 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Too much Ana! 
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agar apka chehra hai khaas aur aap ana chahti hai mere paas, to apna video aur biodata [email protected] par bhej dijiye.aur jitiye mauka, RK ki agli film ki heroine banne ka..
Your time starts now..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1ChXQjJ_2M[/YOUTUBE]

He is looking smoking hot...☺️  β€οΈ  and the way he says, 'aap ana chahti hai mere paas'...❀️  

Sorry, I am in a fangirling mood after watching this promo...😳 
Edited by Ananya05 - 10 years ago
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He is looking smoking hot...☺️  β€οΈ  and the way he says, 'aap ana chahti hai mere paas'...❀️  

Ananya- [email protected] ..πŸ˜†..
hansa22 thumbnail
Unconfirmed news that MB may air for 5 days. Isn't that good news? 
BV and SSK still remain 6 days. Am not putting it up in MAT because it is not a media article. 
Edited by Soundarya22 - 10 years ago
amrithas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soundarya22

Ananya- [email protected] ..πŸ˜†..

This is really a contest? I hope this brilliant idea does not flat on its face. How does this help in making Madhu a heroine? 

But anyway the promo had me wishing I was a few years younger and 10 kgs lighter myself. πŸ˜³

Yay MB is in 8th position, not bad. I had predicted 9. Now onwards is the tough competition and the numbers have not risen by much. They still need to get into 3- 3.5  and that too before the competing shows kick in. 
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago
river123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrithas

This is really a contest? I hope this brilliant idea does not flat on its face. How does this help in making Madhu a heroine? 

But anyway the promo had me wishing I was a few years younger and 10 kgs lighter myself. πŸ˜³

Yay MB is in 8th position, not bad. I had predicted 9. Now onwards is the tough competition and the numbers have not risen by much. They still need to get into 3- 3.5  and that too before the competing shows kick in. 

[email protected]  - I was going to send a "test" note, and see what response I got. πŸ€£

Amritha, you weren't off in the #9 - there were two #7s, and even if there was a tiny difference between the two, MB would have been at #9...😊

Sounds - since Sat typically (but not always) has lower TRPs, this will probably have a small positive impact..

river123 thumbnail

I know...