Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Ananya05

[

Yeah. Zoya is being very annoying. 

@bold: I find it unbelievable that how a girl cannot decipher the 'not to platonic' vibes from some guy. I think every girl has that inherent sixth sense, that keeps her alert of such people around. Even naive girls do.  But our dumb heroines don't. πŸ˜†

QH just got over for me Ananya ! this very minute..I saw the sneak peak of a promo they are shooting for some dumb Mahaepisode on 11th sept in which supposedly Zoya will marry Ayan and Mr. Khan , God knows whom ! πŸ€’ meow or Humaira...this is being planned by meow...KSG said that they had a long phase of romance, now they will show pain and misery...and Surbhi said that they will show what audience like to watch πŸ˜² they want high TRPs hence this maha twist πŸ˜² aaj hi I said that VD should work with Gul πŸ˜† All the best to the fans of that show ! MB is anyday better...at least they heard us and did not get Sullu and Madhu married πŸ˜ƒ
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu_8

Why r there 4 finalists this time? Shaan drashti lauren and kids..

yeah ! if mukti got eliminated, these are the finalists...

Minu, i'm just guessing but there may be 2 winner this time..Drashti and Lauren..bec. audience want to see both winning...Drashti is Colors favorite and since she doesn't stand a chance against Lauren, they will make Lauren the winner..Shaan is useless...either Lauren or kids will win..
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

QH just got over for me Ananya ! this very minute..Iaaj hi I said that VD should work with Gul πŸ˜† All the best to the fans of that show ! MB is anyday better...at least they heard us and did not get Sullu and Madhu married πŸ˜ƒ

🀣...Reg Zoya, this is some kind of new age heroine I suppose, who will do whatever she wants, at great risk to herself and pain to people she loves, under the excuse of naivety, which could also be interpreted as dumbπŸ˜†. I went to the QH forum and saw so many posts on Zoya...how can she be so selfish, so stupid. I had a sense of deja vuπŸ˜†.
IPK is impossible for me, have to look for a repeat, I take my kids down to play at 6 p.m. QH is doable, maybe I should start..

Edited by Soundarya22 - 10 years ago
hansa22 thumbnail

yeah ! if mukti got eliminated, these are the finalists...

Minu, i'm just guessing but there may be 2 winner this time..Drashti and Lauren..bec. audience want to see both winning...Drashti is Colors favorite and since she doesn't stand a chance against Lauren, they will make Lauren the winner..Shaan is useless...either Lauren or kids will win..

God, yaar, she is really mediocre these days. It is just unfair. 
Apparently DD got great comments this week. 

MAT is really terrible after these spoilers, people are raving and ranting. 
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya charu drashti will def win.. They may declare joint winners to silence critics..
I have lost interest in Jdj long back..

I never wanted VD to work with gul.. Have never liked her shows.. Not even one..

I was not looking forward for Jee le zara as I thought Sangeeta looked old to me.. I just saw few mins today and it clicked fir me.. Haven't watched enough to know if it's boring at times as u
Said but I will give it a try..

I hope mahabharat is atleast average if not good.. Despite the unimpressive star cast from promos i hope the show surprises. Bcos storywise I really find mahabharat very entertaining.. What is not there in it? I feel like most stories in movies have root in mahabharat.. So inspite of everything I m waiting for it..Edited by minu_8 - 10 years ago
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

QH just got over for me Ananya ! this very minute..I saw the sneak peak of a promo they are shooting for some dumb Mahaepisode on 11th sept in which supposedly Zoya will marry Ayan and Mr. Khan , God knows whom ! πŸ€’ meow or Humaira...this is being planned by meow...KSG said that they had a long phase of romance, now they will show pain and misery...and Surbhi said that they will show what audience like to watch πŸ˜² they want high TRPs hence this maha twist πŸ˜² aaj hi I said that VD should work with Gul πŸ˜† All the best to the fans of that show ! MB is anyday better...at least they heard us and did not get Sullu and Madhu married πŸ˜ƒ

Charu, the original plot of the show was supposed to be that Zoya gets married to Ayan, inspite of being in love with Asad.  I suppose they are returning back to it then. I knew QH was gone, the moment I heard Meaw is coming back. And I got this without even watching one episode. πŸ˜ƒAnd have to agree with Minu, don't won't VD to do any Gul shows. 
river123 thumbnail
JDJ finals - so in the finals, what happens?  They all dance, and people call in and vote? (sorry, I've never watched it before, so am completely clueless about the logistics)
Aren't the results a foregone conclusion then? Popularity etc?   Even if DD falls down and has to be carried off the stage, the sympathy votes will pour in.   Colors role in the outcome has ended to the extent that DD has now been delivered to the finals.  Not to make it sound like I'm not for DD (I only watch it because of her, and was initially rooting for her to win.) Problem is, there are others who are better than her.

Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrithas

Charu, the original plot of the show was supposed to be that Zoya gets married to Ayan, inspite of being in love with Asad.  I suppose they are returning back to it then. I knew QH was gone, the moment I heard Meaw is coming back. And I got this without even watching one episode. πŸ˜ƒAnd have to agree with Minu, don't won't VD to do any Gul shows. 

I know Amritha, they are going with the original premise of the show...I don't care, I'm not watching it πŸ€’ 
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: river123

JDJ finals - so in the finals, what happens?  They all dance, and people call in and vote? (sorry, I've never watched it before, so am completely clueless about the logistics)

Aren't the results a foregone conclusion then? Popularity etc?   Even if DD falls down and has to be carried off the stage, the sympathy votes will pour in.   Colors role in the outcome has ended to the extent that DD has now been delivered to the finals.  Not to make it sound like I'm not for DD (I only watch it because of her, and was initially rooting for her to win.) Problem is, there are others who are better than her.

I heard that winners are decided only through voting in the finale, so in a way, it becomes a popularity contest...and nobody is ever happy with the results..last yr, there was too much whining over Gurmeet winning n everyone keeps screaming that he was not deserving...this yr, they say if Drashti wins, it's a clear cut bias and even if someone says she was not deserving, Colors & her fans are ready with the excuse that deserving ppl. never win JDJ πŸ˜† it's for the non dancers who learn to dance...I think they have purposely not given her good marks for the last few weeks to save their face..bec. everyone was complaining bias when she was underperforming...

Seriously, I'll be waiting for finale and if Drashti doesn't win, I'll celebrate πŸ€£ DD fans need a reality check...otherwise I want her to win, but for her fans, never ! kya hoga ? they will curse Colors and JDJ non stop, kitna maza aayega πŸ˜ƒ I wud be rooting for her if she was dancing well, and then, Lauren is far far better than her..

Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=minu_8

I never wanted VD to work with gul.. Have never liked her shows.. Not even one..

I was not looking forward for Jee le zara as I thought Sangeeta looked old to me.. I just saw few mins today and it clicked fir me.. Haven't watched enough to know if it's boring at times as u
Said but I will give it a try..

.[/QUOTE]
Sangeeta's playing a 34 year old woman in the show and I think its perfect for her. I've never liked her much, but have to say I'm impressed with her acting in this one. She expresses so much with just her eyes( DD should be taking notes, instead of bulging them all the time) and her act is very mature n put together. The hero's light hearted to watch and cute too. More than that I like the whole atmoshpere of the show, the colony, the greenery n all. Their house decor is so homely and warm, these things do make a difference. Though agree with Charu, that is not very exciting to watch but its heart warming and dealt with maturely.

As for JDJ, Gurmeet was a lot more deserving candidate to win than DD any day. His performances were very good, and I'm no big fan of his. But facts are facts and DD winning would be very undeserving. 
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago